the Rift

[PRIVATE] What's that smell?

Johnny Posts: 161
Outcast
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 13 hh :: 10 years
Jellybean :: Common Griffin :: Molten Dagger Sarah

My excitement that I was going to meet someone new is maintained for a while - this Glasgow seems pretty nice!! And she’s a CRAFTER which is very exciting. I’ve been mildly curious about what has happened to the ol’ ranks since I went into a coma - I haven’t really been paying much attention at the meetings. Or, like, I did pay attention - I remember paying attention - but I haven’t retained any of the information.

I don’t know, I guess I should go find someone. See how Deimos is doing in his retirement, it’s been awhile since I’ve chatted with the old guy.

Anyway, my excitement over Glasgow faded pretty quick when she told me it smelled awful in my cave. What a bitch. “It doesn’t smell that bad.” I protested with a large pout as I sit down at the entrance while Jellybean snorted in amusement. She certainly agreed with this Glasgow but I just figured she was eager to gang up against me.

And then this Glasgow mentioned that my cave, MY CAVE, should be cleaned and then asked me if I had anywhere else to go. This was the cave I lived in, the cave my daughter had been born in, and the cave where I had done all of my best work. “Uh, no. No not really. I’ve been in this cave ever since I came to Helovia and joined the Basin.” I wasn’t even sure if I had any friends I could go live with temporarily. I doubted anyone would want to bunk with me - Aisling was my cuddle buddy and everyone else was kind of second rate in comparison.

But then I get a great idea and it brightens me right up. “Why don’t you just make a new crafting cave!”

image by emeraldthewoof

@Glasgow - it's cause Johnny is too cute to yell at ;D
[Image: Johnny%20by%20Aud_zpsi3ssx2s1.gif]
magic and physical force permitted at all times
vigorous licking strongly encouraged
please tag in all posts

Messages In This Thread
What's that smell? - by Glasgow - 03-29-2017, 10:29 PM
RE: What's that smell? - by Johnny - 04-02-2017, 05:45 PM
RE: What's that smell? - by Glasgow - 04-02-2017, 09:17 PM
RE: What's that smell? - by Johnny - 04-10-2017, 02:08 PM
RE: What's that smell? - by Rikyn - 04-13-2017, 08:30 AM