the Rift

Chill Out With An Awkward Foal???

Vynter Posts: 7
Outcast
Colt :: Pegasus :: 17hh :: Newborn
Watermel0nBob
So Vynter is my lovely Miykember bby. I describe him as very curious and socially awkward. He always strives to find answers to things, and can often be scatter brained. He is still attentive, intelligent and can easily remember faces; but he also can forget what he was doing at a moments notice. He has a deformity where his wings fused in the womb, so it looks like he has a wing cape. Basically he's an awkward mess but he still needs love???

I'd really like him to have some friends who help him discover the world (preferably foal, but adults are cool too)! I also would really like someone to talk to him about his wing so he can figure out that him having one wing is indeed not normal (@Zekle ? I know you expressed interest??). I also think maybe having someone be a dick to him for being different so that he can discover that not everyone is nice.

Essentially all I'm looking for is for peeps who help him figure things out about life; as he is very fact and situation oriented, and so anything he sees happen he takes as normal or part of life. I would love for him to have some philisophical convos or even have someone try and get him to play??

Let me know what you think folks!

Roux Posts: 57
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 5 :: Orangemoon HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Edison :: Red Kite :: Rage Semper
So I'm trying to get my hands on the Darwin x Elsa twin.

Which if I do she's going to be this super sweet hippie, flower child type and be super infatuated with stars and nighttime. Little chatterbox, likes to sing, just overall sweet. They could be all cute and scatterbrained together ~
Now waking to the sun
I calculate what I had done
Like jumping from the bow
Just to prove that I knew how
</style>
pixel by nikkayla

Zünden Posts: 75
Aurora Basin Soldier atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 15.3 :: Four [Birdsong] HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Pare
Vezer could be his friend! <3
Superiority is my reason
Anger is my fuel
Blood is the cost
Victory is my prize
[Image: zunden_by_poolpaw-d8dwmp0.png]
Her horn isn't broken

Amaris Posts: 299
World's Edge Philosopher atk: 5.5 | def: 8 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16h :: 4 years HP: 70 | Buff: NOVICE
Dramyrth :: Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath & Frost Breath Whit
Amaris would love to talk with him! She needs friends :)
No need to mirror my post length - I have a horrible case of the rambly writer syndrome!
I like being tagged!
You are always welcome to 'try' and use force/magic on Amaris, but similar to spar posts, leave it to me to decide how the damage is taken please~

Bunnie the Bonnie Lass Posts: 9
OOC Account
Filly :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: 25
Bunnie
Gwyn will be a dick to him when she's born.

"The heck are you supposed to be? A chicken nugget?!"

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare
MERCY CAN WHEN SHE'S BORN
  • Any force can be used against Elsa.
  • Please tag any posts that involves Elsa.

Shahrokh Posts: 19
Absent Abyss
Colt :: Hybrid :: 16 hh :: 2 years
dark
Val can be a dick to him?? and shah can definitely befriend him bc hes also looking for answers to various things???
[Image: dark1_by_schwartze-d8al7s3.png]
and this is the world as i see it now,
turns out nothing is fair

Locks Posts: 0
OOC Account
Mare :: Equine :: 1 :: 9000
Locks
Hearth is fine with awkward. She's chill for pretty much anyone.

Outcast
Watermel0nBob
I am saying yes to all of these things. I appreciate them all!

@Roux - that sounds amazing! I think he'd be super fascinated with her bubbly and eccentric nature!

@Elsa - YES I NEED MORE THREADS WITH YOU I LOVE YOU???? As soon as Mercy is born a thread is happening.

@Vezer - Sure! I'd love to get something going! Would you be willing to throw up a thread or would you like me to?

@Amaris - I think he would love hanging out with her! He'd be curious about her scales and how she's part dragon! Would you like me to set something up or would you wanna start something?

@Bunnie - Yes lol. I need to see that in my life. As soon as she's born it's happening!

@Dark - Sure! I'd probably be more interested in someone being a dick to him just because so many people wanna be friends with him; but do whatever you have muse for! Do you wanna start a thread or shall I?

@Locks - sure! I'd love to explore anything and everything with my little tyke!

Valdís Posts: 24
Dragon's Throat Filly
Filly :: Pegasus :: 16hh :: 1 year
dark
if you wanna start a thread i can reply over the weekend and val can hop in and be a butt

Amaris Posts: 299
World's Edge Philosopher atk: 5.5 | def: 8 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16h :: 4 years HP: 70 | Buff: NOVICE
Dramyrth :: Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath & Frost Breath Whit
@Vynter I don't mind! I have some replies to do tonight first and then I'm happy to start something, or if you happen to tag me first I'll add you to my list of replies ^^
No need to mirror my post length - I have a horrible case of the rambly writer syndrome!
I like being tagged!
You are always welcome to 'try' and use force/magic on Amaris, but similar to spar posts, leave it to me to decide how the damage is taken please~

Vezér Posts: 38
Dragon's Throat Filly
Filly :: Equine :: 17hh :: One year
Pare
If you really want you can throw a thread up, but I'm about to leave for a week!I'll be more than ready to thread when I get back though!
Please tag
Doesn't have her collar

Outcast
Watermel0nBob
@Vezer - We can wait until you get back! Can't wait​ and hopefully you'll have fun wherever you're going!

@Valdis - cool! I'll make sure to tag you asap!

@Amaris - Sure! I'll see how my current tags go and if I've got time I'll post to you!

Vezér Posts: 38
Dragon's Throat Filly
Filly :: Equine :: 17hh :: One year
Pare
Awesome ans thank you! We're going to disney world!
Please tag
Doesn't have her collar

Emily Posts: 0
OOC Account
Mare :: Other :: 5'6" :: 25
Emily
Ooo I've got Victorina, Sansa, and Farah (and maybe one more) who would love to make friends!

Outcast
Watermel0nBob
@Emily - awesome! I would love to set something up! Would you be willing to start a thread with either of those three? :3