the Rift

play with fire?

Fenyx Posts: 3
Outcast
Filly :: Pegasus :: 16.3 (WFG) :: Newborn
Rottie
Fenyx is not only Vynter's slightly older twin, she's also his opposite in many ways. (Plus she can make herself all fire like Jack Jack from The Incredibles)

She's passionate, emotional, protective, and hot-headed. She's been posted once (soon to be twice) in the birthing thread so a lot of her is still largely undeveloped but I see her as pretty brash, independent, and a bit flashy because let's face it; you can't be subtle and have the ability to do this -

So let's have some fun!

Oh, and since December died right after birthing the twins, if anyone has a mare that could nurse them that would be awesome (otherwise we'll just have it be some random NPC mare because finding a lactating mare that can take on twins is difficult)

(Also, side note: if anyone wants to help a girl out, Mikey will probably need to drown his sorrows in alcohol here in the near future.)

Amaris Posts: 299
World's Edge Philosopher atk: 5.5 | def: 8 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16h :: 4 years HP: 70 | Buff: NOVICE
Dramyrth :: Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath & Frost Breath Whit
If Amaris was lactating she'd help more, but she's happy to be a friend for all whenever!
No need to mirror my post length - I have a horrible case of the rambly writer syndrome!
I like being tagged!
You are always welcome to 'try' and use force/magic on Amaris, but similar to spar posts, leave it to me to decide how the damage is taken please~

Rexanna Posts: 499
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 7 years HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Marembo :: Marbled Polecat :: None Skylark
I gotta check and see if Rex is still lactating from Safiri, but if so I could offer her as a nurse mare! She's had a set of twins in her life so she's used to it ;D
[Image: lovelyskylark.gif?8]
Permission given for moderate power play.
Feel free to use magic/force on Rexanna, without killing her.
Please tag in every post!

Toulouse Posts: 146
Aurora Basin Impersonator atk: 8.0 | def: 11.0 | dam: 4.0
Gelding :: Equine :: 17hh :: Six HP: 74 | Buff: ENDURE
Boomslang :: Green Ratsnake :: Paralyze Neverrmind
Pippin would love to thread with herb ut sadly he's not a mare xD
I AM THE KEY TO THE LOCK IN YOUR HOUSE—
DO NOT CRY OUT OR HIT THE ALARM
YOU KNOW WE'RE FRIEND TIL WE DIE—

EITHER WAY YOU TURN, I'LL BE THERE
OPEN UP YOUR SKULL, I'LL BE THERE
CLIMBING UP THE WALLS

SO LOCK THE KIDS UP SAFE TONIGHT
CLOSE THE EYES IN THE CUPBOARD

Rexanna Posts: 499
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 7 years HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Marembo :: Marbled Polecat :: None Skylark
okay, update, I'm pretty sure Rex would still be nursing, so if you wanted to have her as a nurse mare, all is a go! :D
[Image: lovelyskylark.gif?8]
Permission given for moderate power play.
Feel free to use magic/force on Rexanna, without killing her.
Please tag in every post!

Fenyx Posts: 3
Outcast
Filly :: Pegasus :: 16.3 (WFG) :: Newborn
Rottie
@Amaris I would love that! She could meet the twins together or separately, I don't mind either way.

@Rexanna That would honestly be perfect! Miykael is bringing them to the Edge because Aly's there and they used to be friends. We would love for Rexanna to be nurse mare. <3 plus, fun posting opportunities!

@Toulouse Ahh! Pippin is adorable. I'd love for her to meet him. Shall I start one? If so, where would you like?

Skylark Posts: 1
Junior Administrator
Mare :: Other :: 5'3 :: 23
Skylark
PERFECT!! <3 and Mikey healed Rex from GLL back in the day so maybe it could be her way of paying him back? :D just go ahead and tag me when they arrive at the Edge and she'll be there!!