the Rift

LOOKING FOR A MARE

Nova Posts: 0
OOC Account
Filly :: Hybrid :: 17.2 :: 22
Nova
So I've found a stallion for my bab, Volterra B]

Now I'm looking for a mother to carry her. If you're character would rather not have anything to do with the kid after the birth, I'm totally fine with that. She'll go to the Throat and live with her father.

The design can be seen here.

It may or may be tweaked to show characteristics of the mother (I have some neat ideas for uni's and pegs), all species are welcome!

Astarot Posts: 81
Dragon's Throat Sun Physician atk: 5.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 17.1 :: 2 (Birdsong) HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Zafír :: Common Blue Dragon :: Frost Breath Pare
Zunden or Parelia!
[Image: silver_dreamer_mist_trans_tag_by_are_we_...a8y6wy.png]

Aaron Posts: 260
World's Edge Protector atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 15.3 hh :: 6 Years HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Alanna :: Common Hellhound :: Energy Drain Emily
Vitani! Gotta wait till she can. Comes with a pesky slightly older sister! :p

I'd offer Merida but she and Vol are related

In Nomine Patris Et Filii
Et Spiritus Sancti

Please Tag Aaron in All Posts
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Aaron at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing him.

Reli Posts: 0
OOC Account
Mare :: Unicorn :: Shortie :: ~Immortal~
Reli
I'm going to tentatively offer my girl @Mihtal

I've thought about it and I think it could be good character development, there are just a few details that would help me feel comfortable going through with this! Seeing as she was a prostitute her whole life, a low-class prostitute, Mihtal would almost feel obligated to...satisfy Volterra since he's her Sultan. He'd have to coax her a bit ('coax' isn't the right word...initiate?).

I mean honestly she could react differently ;-; I'm still figuring her out!
(Maybe, if you'd like to give her a try, her and Vol can thread together and we can see if it happens?)

She has had kids before, but none of them are alive (because she didn't want them to be subjected to the same life she had) so I imagine her being a really awkward mom, but very loving even if she doesn't show it well, and possibly over protective P:

Anyway just throwing her out there!