the Rift

Broken Bones and Bloody Teeth

Flaira Posts: 0
Unclaimed
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.1HH :: 6
Mouse
Well, this is going to be awkward!
Shall I begin by saying that I do not condone incest! This is purely for plot! (That caught your attention huh?)

Yes, Flaira and Royce are siblings and lovers. In their herd you are taken from your mother as soon as possible and taken away for five years to train for your job in the herd, it is there that Royce and Flaira realize their feelings go deeper than the blood they share. When they are adults Flaira becomes pregnant, and because the love they share is frowned upon are forced to run away. When Flaira gives birth to their son Emmet they can tell he is not right in the head and so when he is old enough Royce and Flaira abandon him.

Flaira and Royce are both incredibly unhealthy in their minds, Royce is overly protective of Flaira to the point where he is willing to kill the person who looks at her or breathes her air. Flaira is power hungry and willing to kill for a spot at the top, together they make a storm both beautiful and dangerous in its glory. In short they are crazy for each other and power and generally don’t care about anyone else, think of the Joker and Harley.

I am hoping to find someone to play Royce so that we can start on the plots I have in mind. Mainly being that the pair hope to rise to power, maybe even creating a group to help them in their war path. Later on I also hope to bring in Emmet their son, who Royce hates because Emmet can distract Flaira from him. If you’ve ever seen American Horror Story then I’ll compare Emmet to Dandy.