the Rift

[OPEN] everything heals

Amaris Posts: 299
World's Edge Philosopher atk: 5.5 | def: 8 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16h :: 4 years HP: 70 | Buff: NOVICE
Dramyrth :: Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath & Frost Breath Whit
Bird, came the message, though by which dragon Amaris could not tell. Five of them at once, five. That's never happened before, was all she was dwelt on at the moment, unable to really move past it, as the psuedo-bonds she created with each soul filled her mind with many different perspectives, thoughts and sensations. It was me, came the deep, resonate tones of her true bonded, her Dramyrth, who halted his flight prematurely and made to return to his bonded, concern for her growing within him as he realises she is close to losing herself in her newfound ability.

The dragonmare was close, but not quite there. As the distance between she and Dramyrth closed, she felt more grounded, less 'spread out' - she regained control of herself and her magic, and didn't let it sap her attention or energy any more than it needed to. She is surprised then, when a winged and horned mare arrives around the bend, with Dramyrth following not too many wingbeats behind. A few seconds pass as the paint approaches the water source (Amaris shifts herself to ensure she has easy access), where the dragonmare searches her memories of the event that had just unfolded, and attempts to recall the mare - ah, she hummed through her bond as realisation and recognition triggered, another shapeshifter.

"Better with water," Amaris replied softly with a small nod, eyeing the burns that adorned the hybrid, watching them smoke and steam. "And you?" she asked, hoping the water had a similar soothing effect on this stranger. Amaris did not usually seek to harm others, and yet there have been times when her actions have led others to be harmed; she wished she could do more to prevent it, to protect and defend and heal and correct - but there wasn't more she could do than what she was already doing. It pained her to see another soul hurt, another being's body having been ravaged and scarred.

"I've never been able to call upon five of them before," she added conversationally, as her golden king settled carefully atop her withers, avoiding any areas of her barrel that were still overly sensitive to touch. "I hope none are permanently damaged above."

@Weaver
Amaris
drákos istoría
Dagwanoenyent Stock | whimzi
on deviantart
No need to mirror my post length - I have a horrible case of the rambly writer syndrome!
I like being tagged!
You are always welcome to 'try' and use force/magic on Amaris, but similar to spar posts, leave it to me to decide how the damage is taken please~

Messages In This Thread
everything heals - by Amaris - 04-01-2017, 07:43 PM
RE: everything heals - by Weaver - 04-03-2017, 09:47 AM
RE: everything heals - by Amaris - 04-05-2017, 06:29 AM
RE: everything heals - by Weaver - 04-07-2017, 08:56 AM
RE: everything heals - by Amaris - 04-08-2017, 03:14 AM
RE: everything heals - by Weaver - 04-09-2017, 11:18 AM
RE: everything heals - by Amaris - 04-12-2017, 06:27 AM
RE: everything heals - by Weaver - 04-12-2017, 07:06 PM
RE: everything heals - by Amaris - 04-12-2017, 11:12 PM
RE: everything heals - by Weaver - 04-18-2017, 07:40 PM
RE: everything heals - by Amaris - 04-22-2017, 10:28 PM