the Rift

[OPEN] everything heals

Amaris Posts: 299
World's Edge Philosopher atk: 5.5 | def: 8 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16h :: 4 years HP: 70 | Buff: NOVICE
Dramyrth :: Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath & Frost Breath Whit
The hybrid mare before her studied her, though not unkindly; more like an academic would peer at a document they wished to understand, or a student longing to grasp a concept. The dragonmare accepted the gaze, for it was not impolitely given, merely gently curious - there was no scorn or judgement behind her eyes, no prejudiced hate or fear, merely curiosity, which was something Amaris could understand herself, and appreciate. As Weaver announced Amaris' own affinity for dragons, the golden girl allowed a wider grin to curve her lips, huffing a gentle laugh through her nostrils as she merely nodded absently.

"We all have our quirks," she responded, glancing at the dragon upon her withers who was trying to imitate the caw that Weaver's Raven had made (though it sounded decidedly too dragon-like to ever pass as a raven's call). "Dragonsblood flow through my veins, courtesy of my sire; though my mother wasn't called the DragonHeart for no reason either," she said lightly as her tiara returned to its neutral position, not thinking of the impact her words might have on an essentially unknown entity - she did not usually boast about her lineage, for though Mirage the DragonHeart achieved great things, she also left a walk of destruction in her wake.

But Amaris was not given the luxury to think of the impact her words might have on the stranger, for just mentioning her parents again brought the memories, the feelings and emotions to the surface once more. Mirage, her mother, was dead, gone, passed to the next realm - just over six months had passed for Amaris, though far longer had passed on Helovia's timescale (thanks to a most inconvenient timeslip). For that same reason, Amaris now knew she would never see her father again either - both her parents were now essentially dead to her, and she was the only evidence left of their existence walking Helovia now.

Swallowing abruptly, the dragonmare guarded her façade from showing these emotions, instead distracting herself from such things and focussing once more upon the horned, winged belle before her. "Is your affinity ravens?" she asked, recalling clearer the fact that the mare transformed earlier, noting now that though she was painted in appearance, her wings were similar in shape and design as that of her companion's.

@Weaver
Amaris
drákos istoría
Dagwanoenyent Stock | whimzi
on deviantart
No need to mirror my post length - I have a horrible case of the rambly writer syndrome!
I like being tagged!
You are always welcome to 'try' and use force/magic on Amaris, but similar to spar posts, leave it to me to decide how the damage is taken please~

Messages In This Thread
everything heals - by Amaris - 04-01-2017, 07:43 PM
RE: everything heals - by Weaver - 04-03-2017, 09:47 AM
RE: everything heals - by Amaris - 04-05-2017, 06:29 AM
RE: everything heals - by Weaver - 04-07-2017, 08:56 AM
RE: everything heals - by Amaris - 04-08-2017, 03:14 AM
RE: everything heals - by Weaver - 04-09-2017, 11:18 AM
RE: everything heals - by Amaris - 04-12-2017, 06:27 AM
RE: everything heals - by Weaver - 04-12-2017, 07:06 PM
RE: everything heals - by Amaris - 04-12-2017, 11:12 PM
RE: everything heals - by Weaver - 04-18-2017, 07:40 PM
RE: everything heals - by Amaris - 04-22-2017, 10:28 PM