the Rift

[OPEN] everything heals

Weaver Posts: 149
Aurora Basin Corporal atk: 8.0 | def: 10.0 | dam: 3.0
Mare :: Hybrid :: 15.1 :: 3 years HP: 61 | Buff: Novice
Raven :: Australian Raven :: Terrorize Kyra
Ask no questions, and you'll be told no lies
She judges no one for appearances. For being too nice, yes. For being weak, yes. But appearances are nothing, meaningless things mostly. Don’t get her wrong though, there some pretty badass looking horses out there, and that’s awesome (Amaris is definitely in that category, with the half-dragon thing). There’s also some very fine looking gentleman (and ladies, she’ll admit, though she’s never really been the type to be interested in that). The problem is that looking badass doesn’t necessarily make you badass. Being a handsome boy doesn’t mean you are definitely going to flirt.

She is always curious. Curiosity killed the cat, yes, but knowledge is power. And she’s got lives to spare anyway. But no, there’s not judgment in that curiosity.

Raven perks at the dragon’s attempt to caw, sticking his head up and looking more closely at the dragon that suddenly seems less like a threat. He caws again, like he’s trying to help the dragon learn the sound. Or maybe he’s just trying to talk. Weaver’s not entirely sure. Maybe, it’s both.

“Didn’t even know that was possible,” she says when Amaris explains her heritage. “I’m pretty new here, so I admit, the name is meaningless to me. But it sounds awesome.” She adds, always willing to give credit where credit is due. Being called The DragonHeart definitely sounded awesome.

Weaver doesn’t hear bragging in the short history Amaris gives. Maybe it is bragging, but she’s never been one to look down on it. Bragging is fun, and if you have something worth bragging about, why wouldn’t you? Besides, it answered a half-asked question Weaver had stuck out there, so it was hardly rude.

“Guess they are. My mother was known as the Raven Queen. She could do anything so long as it related to ravens. The wings on my back are from her, Raven here was once my babysitter. It just sort of rubbed off on me.” Though she wasn’t born with any inclination toward ravens, she’d picked it up. Hard not to when you lived in a murder of them all the time. The Chamber had been filled with ravens, coming and going, doing her mother’s bidding.

weaver

Image | Quote by Charles Dickens

@Amaris

Please tag in all posts
Magic use/power playing is okay, but check before serious injury/death
Image by AmoretteRose

Messages In This Thread
everything heals - by Amaris - 04-01-2017, 07:43 PM
RE: everything heals - by Weaver - 04-03-2017, 09:47 AM
RE: everything heals - by Amaris - 04-05-2017, 06:29 AM
RE: everything heals - by Weaver - 04-07-2017, 08:56 AM
RE: everything heals - by Amaris - 04-08-2017, 03:14 AM