the Rift

[OPEN] everything heals

Amaris Posts: 299
World's Edge Philosopher atk: 5.5 | def: 8 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16h :: 4 years HP: 70 | Buff: NOVICE
Dramyrth :: Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath & Frost Breath Whit
Amaris tried not to judge, for so often had she been on the receiving end of it (though this had decreased considerably the more time she spent with others; the more friendships and connections she made, the easier she seemed to 'fit' into the wondrous world of Helovia). But she was not immune to the inherent flaw within everybody to make judgement upon that which one saw first, though she did her best to keep an open mind, to know that people did not always reveal their true selves (for better or worse) at the first introduction.

The dragonmare's opinion of the raven-mare was therefore guarded , but not unkind or negative in its tones, but not completely decided yet. Dramyrth, though indeed a ferocious kingly dragon, was still mostly benevolent (and the bonded to Amaris to boot), and while his nerves were still on edge from the pain he could feel from his bonded, he was happy enough to play along with the raven companion of Weaver's. As the bird makes another caw, Dramyrth puffed his chest out and summoned a deeper call, bringing forth an echoing tone that was nearer to Raven's caw - but it was still so draconic - he never would imitate it perfectly (but that wouldn't stop him from trying).

Enough moments had passed by for her to be grateful that the mare did not overly react to the mention of Amaris' lineage, vague as it had been, she was glad not to besmirch whatever impression she was giving to this mare by mentioning one who had, in the opinion of some, rained terror upon the land. Amaris offered a smile at Weaver's declaration of awesomeness; it was one of the better reactions she had had to the explanation of her bloodline.

The raven-mare then supplied her own explanation, which Amaris heard with impressed grace. She was fascinated by the lores and histories of almost anything, for they offered new perspectives, new ways of thinking - she was a Philosopher after all. "That's amazing," she commented softly, "truly fascinating," she concluded with a nod. "Do you.. miss them?" she asked tentatively, too curious to help herself, too involved in her own nostalgic emotions to hold the question back. What she was really asking was, do others feel the sorrow I feel for their pasts, their histories, the 'old times' of our youths when the world seemed both so much simpler and yet so much fuller of wonder?

@Weaver
I'm going away for the long weekend so no rush on reply <3 This has been an awesome thread!!
Amaris
drákos istoría
Dagwanoenyent Stock | whimzi
on deviantart
No need to mirror my post length - I have a horrible case of the rambly writer syndrome!
I like being tagged!
You are always welcome to 'try' and use force/magic on Amaris, but similar to spar posts, leave it to me to decide how the damage is taken please~

Messages In This Thread
everything heals - by Amaris - 04-01-2017, 07:43 PM
RE: everything heals - by Weaver - 04-03-2017, 09:47 AM
RE: everything heals - by Amaris - 04-05-2017, 06:29 AM
RE: everything heals - by Weaver - 04-07-2017, 08:56 AM
RE: everything heals - by Amaris - 04-08-2017, 03:14 AM
RE: everything heals - by Weaver - 04-09-2017, 11:18 AM
RE: everything heals - by Amaris - 04-12-2017, 06:27 AM
RE: everything heals - by Weaver - 04-12-2017, 07:06 PM
RE: everything heals - by Amaris - 04-12-2017, 11:12 PM
RE: everything heals - by Weaver - 04-18-2017, 07:40 PM
RE: everything heals - by Amaris - 04-22-2017, 10:28 PM