Tiamat the Ocean's Light Posts: 360
Aurora Basin Lady atk: 8 | def: 10 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2 :: 6 years HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Nimue :: Common Orca Leviathan :: Boil Reli
the Ocean’s Light
A bright star—
so no one lets you down.
I will shine to guide you.
The light in the blue Lady’s eyes brightens when the golden mare crows her delight, congratulating the ocean mare on her promotion, and assuring her that she will do the Basin well. “Thank you!” Tiamat returns, a thread of laughter in her voice. It is a daunting task, truly, and she is ever fearful that she will fail her beloved people (it seems far too easy to do so, at times, and she has lost more than a night’s sleep wrestling with her new duties). Even so, the sea maiden is not one to give up in the face of responsibility, and each day, she renews her vow to do the best she can for the northern herd.

However, right now Tiamat has no time (thankfully) to wallow selfishly in her own worries. She extends her velvety muzzle towards Rexanna, and brushes softly against the bridge of the other mare’s nose. “I hope, somehow, you are able to get help for your little girl. At least she has two parents who love her,” the sapphire of her lips curls into an encouraging smile, the gesture reaching upwards to wrinkle the corners of her eyes. Of course, she can’t even begin to understand all that her gilded friend might be suffering through. Tiamat has no children, she has no mate, and her health is as flourishing as ever. Nevertheless, her heart is ever trying to understand, and she offers all she can to bolster Rexanna’s spirits.

“Family is so important,” the ocean Lady croons, drawing back from the golden mare and broadening her attention to include Amaris, who speaks of the help of her cousin. She smiles at them both, her expression warm and sparkling beneath the summer sun. Despite any sorrow, this warmth deepens to delight as their conversation continues—when Rexanna suggests a visit to the Basin, and Amaris generously offers her aid. Tiamat can’t help but nod in excitement. “I would love if you would do that! I’ll be happy to meet Safiri, and it would be nice to see you among the mountains again,” she winks gently towards the gilded mare.

So much has changed in such a short amount of time—it will be comforting to have familiar faces at her side in the wake of the great Reaper’s passing (his absence still shakes the newly-crowned Lady on some days, when she feels so small, and longs for the steady comfort he had always given). It soothes her aching heart to know that she doesn’t have to endure any of it alone. “Deimos is buried in the Basin, yes—we’ve made him a tomb within his cave. Please, don’t hesitate to visit, my friends,” her gaze lingers for a moment on the dragon mare, cementing this sisterly bond, and overjoyed for it.

notes; SORRY FOR THE WAIT I'M THE WORST ;-;
“Speech.”

image credits
@Rexanna @Amaris
please tag Tia in all replies!
magic & force are permitted.

Messages In This Thread
how far would you go? - by Rexanna - 04-02-2017, 12:33 AM
RE: how far would you go? - by Amaris - 04-02-2017, 02:04 AM
RE: how far would you go? - by Tiamat - 04-02-2017, 02:45 AM
RE: how far would you go? - by Rexanna - 04-02-2017, 09:48 PM
RE: how far would you go? - by Amaris - 04-03-2017, 07:53 AM