the Rift

I'll Find You || Tainted

Abyss Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Abyss
"I must confess that I feel like a monster"

"Ahhh, ahh, my dear. I would not like you dead either, however. I admit, I care for the foal more than you, but is that so bad either? I will be a good father, a caring father, there for you when you need help...is that bad?" He did not step closer to her, for she might lash out and he had to be careful she would not hurt the babe. She was angry with him for calling into question her maternal instincts? She was so young! It was, no doubt, her first foal. How could he not call those instincts into question? How could he assume they were there? If she had never before raised a child...how could she know how.

"You called my story a lie, so I will not retell it. I had feelings once, but then all that I loved was ripped from me. Just as you try to rip my son or daughter from me with this ridiculous argument and staying here. Where will you find nourishment? How will you raise a foal on ice and snow alone?" His eyes narrowed for a moment...the mare was ridiculous and over sensitive. This was why he rarely checked up on them after. This was why he let them raise their children without his help...the reactions he got.

She walked away from him again, and as a shadow he followed her, brow contorting into a frown.

"Will you be rational instead of compassionate for once in your life?" he demanded of the dapple mare, "Don't go trotting all over the damn country you silly fae. You need your rest, and warmth, and food. Take my help. You do not have to like me...but if you let my child die..." He left the threat, idling in the air.

"Abyss speaks"

Messages In This Thread
I'll Find You || Tainted - by Abyss - 10-31-2012, 09:21 AM
RE: I'll Find You || Tainted - by Abyss - 10-31-2012, 05:36 PM
RE: I'll Find You || Tainted - by Tainted - 10-31-2012, 08:03 PM
RE: I'll Find You || Tainted - by Abyss - 10-31-2012, 09:01 PM
RE: I'll Find You || Tainted - by Tainted - 10-31-2012, 10:16 PM
RE: I'll Find You || Tainted - by Abyss - 10-31-2012, 10:31 PM
RE: I'll Find You || Tainted - by Tainted - 10-31-2012, 10:56 PM