the Rift

I'll Find You || Tainted

Abyss Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Abyss
"I must confess that I feel like a monster"

He rolled his eyes at her outburst, demented, yes he was, but he cared for the foal and she was not seeing it. Too concerned with herself, selfish she was. True to a mare's personality. Vile creatures really, why did he bother himself with them anymore? They were selfish and snippy for no reason at all. He sought to make her see sense and she snapped at him like he had insulted her. The mare confused him, it drove him near mad.

"We can stay here, but I will bring you food since there is hardly any to be found. I won't be here all the time, so try not to wander too far. You should be safe. I trust you know how to fight should predators come a looking. I'll return here to bring you better food than what is offered here." The cave would offer her shelter, and slight warmth. Perhaps he would bring what little moss he could dig up for her to rest on, and food for her to eat. She would be starving in a few days and she needed her strength for the birthing.

"I want this child, as well as hers. I had six children once, as you know very well, and I can love that number again. You will stay in the cave, you will not wander. When the time comes, if I am not here, you will find me...and we will find a healer of some sort. I know much about childbirth, dear Tainted. As for the white mare, I will deal with her later...she is stronger than you. Less rash as well..."

"Abyss speaks"

Messages In This Thread
I'll Find You || Tainted - by Abyss - 10-31-2012, 09:21 AM
RE: I'll Find You || Tainted - by Abyss - 10-31-2012, 05:36 PM
RE: I'll Find You || Tainted - by Tainted - 10-31-2012, 08:03 PM
RE: I'll Find You || Tainted - by Abyss - 10-31-2012, 09:01 PM
RE: I'll Find You || Tainted - by Tainted - 10-31-2012, 10:16 PM
RE: I'll Find You || Tainted - by Abyss - 10-31-2012, 10:31 PM
RE: I'll Find You || Tainted - by Tainted - 10-31-2012, 10:56 PM