the Rift

[MEETING] Looking for the Lost [SNEAKS]

Volterra the Indomitable Posts: 785
Dragon's Throat Sultan atk: 8.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 8.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 17'2hh :: 3 HP: 80 | Buff: SENSE
Vérzés :: Common Red Dragon :: Frost Breath & Toxic Breath & Vadir :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath & Shock Breath Snow

V O L T E R R A
IF IT FEELS GOOD, TASTES GOOD, IT MUST BE MINE
HEROES ALWAYS GET REMEMBERED BUT YOU KNOW LEGENDS NEVER DIE

Ampere's words of warning are prudent ones, he feels. By their very nature, thieves may not be versed in the art of defending themselves, leaving them as easy prey for anybody who might object to having their items stolen. Although Sunjata is only searching for a missing mare, he will need to be careful. In these times, when the threat of Kaos lurks around every corner, one cannot be too wary.

His ears perk up as the Mother of Companions offers a blade to the blue-marked stallion. It is a fine knife, with the ability to witness events in a different land. Curious despite his gut feeling that it's bordering on heresy to enchant an already magnificent blade with something not related to war, Volterra leans forward to peer at the weapon. Indeed, it displays a land that most certainly isn't the Throat, and the stallion retracts his head with his interest thoroughly piqued.

In return, Sunjata hands over the key he'd obtained from Misael. "Excellent," rumbles the beast. "I believe you and Ilios should make it a matter of high importance to reclaim the keys held by none-Throat members. We cannot take our security loosely in this day and age, and it does not sit well with me that there's people out there who can enter our home at will." If the sleuths fail to reclaim the keys then he's sure the warriors will be happy to lend their aid too, and even Volterra would be fine with taking back the keys by force himself. It's been too long since he dipped his hooves into a fight that actually meant something.

"Have you any suggestions for your role, Sunjata? Any ideas on what you think could improve the rank?" After all, this isn't just the leaders ordering the thieves around - they deserve an input too.

image credits

[ you can't stray from what you are, you're the closest thing to hell i've seen so far  ]
[ use of force/magic on him is permitted aside from death/maiming ]

Messages In This Thread
Looking for the Lost [SNEAKS] - by Ampere - 04-03-2017, 12:01 AM
RE: Looking for the Lost [SNEAKS] - by Sunjata - 04-03-2017, 12:28 AM
RE: Looking for the Lost [SNEAKS] - by Volterra - 04-06-2017, 04:07 PM
RE: Looking for the Lost [SNEAKS] - by Ampere - 04-29-2017, 07:57 PM
RE: Looking for the Lost [SNEAKS] - by Sunjata - 05-04-2017, 12:21 AM
RE: Looking for the Lost [SNEAKS] - by Volterra - 05-13-2017, 06:04 AM