[MEETING] Some remedies are worse than the disease I hear [HEALERS]

Tae Posts: 133
Dragon's Throat Alchemist atk: 7.0 | def: 10 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.2 :: 2 HP: 72.5 |
Mal :: Timber Wolf :: Terrorize & Hel :: Royal Hellhound :: Hellfire Odd

tae
         in places deep with roots entwined
i live the life i left behind

Tae wasn't particularly bothered that she arrived late, until she saw that it was her Mother who had called the meeting. Her Mother the Sultana. The title made a wolfish grin spread across the girl's mandible-marked features, and as she trotted towards where the trio was, her body began to wisp away slightly as a happy anticipation began to itch under her skin. On her heels were her two large wolves following dutifully with dark canine smiles of their own.

"Maybe if our warriors did more than lounge around, we'd have need to replenish our supplies. As it is, we haven't had need to heal anyone which requires more than just our magic." Tae advised, slipping next to Najya. Her pale white eyes looked almost elvish as they turned upwards in the corners as she winked and then turned a daring stare toward Volterra. Her words were meant in jest, but there was an air of truth about them. Their warriors did train, and moreso now that Volterra ruled, but nothing really serious ever happened to them. All the herds were holding hands and getting along, and Kaos had just tucked himself away.

"As Najya says, we don't have need for a greenhouse, but perhaps some sort of cold storage, either underground, or utilizing ice from the Basin.  Many of our herbs wilt or dry up and lose their potency."

Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
RE: Some remedies are worse than the disease I hear [HEALERS] - by Tae - 04-11-2017, 12:31 PM