the Rift

[MEETING] Some remedies are worse than the disease I hear [HEALERS]

Astarot Posts: 81
Dragon's Throat Sun Physician atk: 5.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 17.1 :: 2 (Birdsong) HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Zafír :: Common Blue Dragon :: Frost Breath Pare

He could not get over the fact that his father had realized his secret desires. How had he done it though? Zafir rode on his back running her claws through his long mane mulling over the same question. It didn't matter to the blue as much as it did the dunskin, but she was curious. They wondered off a little to graze and think over what he could bring to the herd. His magic wasn't very helpful. So he set his mind on learning everything he could about herbs and how to sooth broken pride. He was sure some would balk at the idea of having someone tend to them, but he needed to learn how to get around that.

A small rabbit made of lightning caught Zafir's eye and she screeched. Her wings flew out throwing her upwards after the ghost of a rabbit. A deep chuckle rumbled from his lips as he cantered after his young dragon. It wasn't a surprise that Ampere and Volterra stood waiting for him with the other two healers present. He glance at his father and smiled. He dipped his head to everyone as Zafir landed on him once more her scarlet eyes on the two wolf like creatures.

He couldn't help but notice how small everyone, besides his father, was. Zafir chirped to her red brother and golden queen softly, her head lowering to the golden. Astarot listened to the mare's wishing he had something else to offer. "Maybe we could have the foals help us with digging a spot for an underground cave, and have the crafters make the walls and ceiling metal to help cool it." His tail flicked behind him for a moment, "Does anyone in the herd have ice magic? We could super cool it at first, then it should stay cool enough, only needing ice every once in a while."

He glanced at everyone before swallowing his pride, "I'm pretty new to this rank, and could use some lessons on plants. I really only know a few plants." He blinked slowly eyes flicking back to his father for a moment before turning back to look at the other two healers. "If one of you ladies would teach me, maybe it wouldn't be a bad idea to have some warriors listen in as well." He paused for a moment looking to the Sultan and Sultana. "If Kaos strikes the three of us could easily be overwhelmed, and if the warriors could at least stop bleeding it would be a great help." He thought it sounded like a solid idea, and couldn't see what would keep them from agreeing.

---------------------------------------------------
Talk
Words;; 440
OOC/Tags;; @Ampere
[Image: silver_dreamer_mist_trans_tag_by_are_we_...a8y6wy.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Some remedies are worse than the disease I hear [HEALERS] - by Astarot - 04-11-2017, 04:43 PM