the Rift

[MEETING] Some remedies are worse than the disease I hear [HEALERS]

Astarot Posts: 81
Dragon's Throat Sun Physician atk: 5.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 17.1 :: 2 (Birdsong) HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Zafír :: Common Blue Dragon :: Frost Breath Pare

His ears pricked eyes shifting between everyone as they spoke trying to catch every word. His father's gentle gaze was not lost on him as he gazed at his healer son. He felt foolish for thinking that Volterra would ever look down on him for his chosen path. His father would always love him no matter what he did. He smiled at his father glowing inside at the pride he thought he could see in the black stallion's face. He turned his attention to Ampere and nodded along with her idea of building the storage under the chapel. "I think that would be the best place to have the storage." He paused listening to his father's advice on the storage as well. "Maybe we should make a secret entrance, one only the ranked know of. That way if we were ever under attack we could hid the young and old in the chapel. The healers would still have access to the herbs without risking their safety." Zafir sat silently upon his back pride coursing through their bond at his words.

"I think teaching the foals would be a great idea as well. The only down side would be trying to keep them from helping in an attack." He chuckled softly at the thought of trying to keep the stronger willed foals in the chapel. "I think just the basics would be best for the foals." He smiled softly and looked at his leaders wondering how they felt about someone so young telling them what he thought was best. He wasn't sure how he felt about giving them his opinions either. It was strange, a few days ago he had been nothing more than just another member of the herd.

Now he was out of ideas and his body quivered at the idea of starting the great task of building their storage. He wanted to learn all he could and serve his herd to the best of his ability. "I have never felt the sting of battle, but I would like to change that. How can I teach warriors how to heal, and have the respect me, if I can't even take the time to learn what they know as well?" His dual eyes were steady as they turned first to Ampere then to Volterra. He would battle a warrior then, while his wounds were still fresh he would teach the warriors how to heal. He would allow the defenders to dress his own wounds and give him herbs after the lesson. He was determined to see that through, "Who would be the best to spar with to gain the respect of the warriors?" He hated to ask, sure the answer would be to battle one of the leaders. He knew it would be best, but Gods he didn't want to have his ass handed to him.

---------------------------------------------------
Talk
Words;; 476
OOC/Tags;; @Volterra
[Image: silver_dreamer_mist_trans_tag_by_are_we_...a8y6wy.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Some remedies are worse than the disease I hear [HEALERS] - by Astarot - 05-17-2017, 05:07 PM