the Rift

I pray I don't love you anymore [WISE ONES]

Ampere The Mother of Companions Posts: 719
Dragon's Throat Sultana atk: 9 | def: 11 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14 hh :: 6 years HP: 73 | Buff: DANCE
Kygo :: Green Cheek Conure :: None Blu
we love the kindly wind and hail, the jolly thunderbolt, we watch in glee the fairy trail of ampere, watt, and volt
She would be surprised to find how similar she and Volterra truly were. It may not be too strange given their profession of choice as warriors, a role which appeals to a certain personality type and provides a select method of experience and training, but even so, the Indomitable and the Mother are very much cut from the same cloth. Whether that'd be good or bad only time would tell, but for now it made it easy to cooperate which was a blessing.

Before Ampere entered the temple, she caught Volterra's low murmur, and it produced a broad smile and a nod in return. "Indeed," she replied, her voice set to match his in volume, recognizing its reason. "Spearheaded by Maren no less," Ampere said with a touch of praise. She really was quite fond of the tiger mare, though she didn't spend as much time with her as she'd like. They both kept themselves busy. "It took years," Ampere professed, "and required some trading." Ampere's gaze lifted towards the colorful glass windows given by the Edge. "It was worth it though. Isn't it magnificent?"

Into those wonderful halls Ampere stepped, and as her call rang out, the Sun's angel emerged. Ampere greeted her with a broad smile, "good to see you Maren." Whatever trepidation Volterra felt towards the Diviner was too mild for Ampere to notice, and so she pressed into the conversation with ease, a hind foot cocking out with expectation of lengthy palavar; this was no simple matter after all.

Surprise streaked across Ampere's features as Maren mentioned her daughter. "Aithniel had a plan?" Ampere repeated, stunned. It wasn't that Aithniel was by any means incapable, but more she was always surprised to learn of just how capable her daughter was. Of course she had already been working on fixing the island! A rush of pride filled Ampere, and excitedly she asked, "yes let's hear her plan, I'm sure it was a good one!"
Ampere
the
Mother of Companions
credits :: table

Tag me only if starting a new thread.
Magic or force permitted any time, aside from death.

Messages In This Thread
RE: I pray I don't love you anymore [WISE ONES] - by Ampere - 04-08-2017, 01:19 PM