the Rift

[OPEN] busy earnin' [patrol volunteers]

Ampere The Mother of Companions Posts: 719
Dragon's Throat Sultana atk: 9 | def: 11 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14 hh :: 6 years HP: 73 | Buff: DANCE
Kygo :: Green Cheek Conure :: None Blu
the
Mother of Companions
Kaos was something constantly nagging in the back of Ampere's mind. Her sleep was fitful because of it, a worry that knotted her gut and whispered in the back of her mind. She was especially worried because it had been so quiet as of late.Nothing since that first disastrous betrayal of Kisamoa and the Earth's name, since the revitalization of the Marshes and the invincible bones and altar. She had searched the lands a time or two since, always fearful, but never met anything more, and found even less.

Yet problems like this did not just go away. Kaos was surely biding its time, amassing strength or ideas for something far worse, or perhaps trying to kill their gods. She shuddered at the thought.

So as Sunjata called for a patrol, Ampere was happy to oblige, eager to get in front of this monster and eradicate it.

"Sunjata, Pippigrin," she greeted as she flew down to land beside them. Her tone lacked a true warmth, if only because her features were tightened with a seriousness that belied her anxiety. Still, she was happy to see them both -
they were quickly proving to be very motivated and capable members in their specific roles, and she was acutely aware of all the work they were doing. "Thank you for not going out alone," she praised with a bob of her head. "What's the plan?"
I've been trying to fix my pride
But that shit's broken

Tag me only if starting a new thread.
Magic or force permitted any time, aside from death.

Messages In This Thread
busy earnin' [patrol volunteers] - by Sunjata - 04-03-2017, 12:53 AM
RE: busy earnin' [patrol volunteers] - by Ampere - 04-08-2017, 01:37 PM