the Rift

not going back [open]

Pippigrin Posts: 77
Dragon's Throat Gladiator atk: 6.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 10hh :: Two HP: 68 | Buff: NOVICE
Brandybuck :: Wolverine :: None Neverrmind

PIPPIGRIN
FALLEN OUT OF BED FROM A LONG & WEARY DREAM

The threshold! It was one of the most exciting places in helovia besides his own mighty home of the Throat, at least in Pip's opinion it was. Wing's spread far and wide across the current, the guardian craned his head downwards in an attempt to peak past the canopy in search of any wanderers... or even that nasty old bear who had stolen his saucepan a number of weeks prior.
Upon his last visit to the threshold, Pippin had encountered a rather unlikely bunch of fellows; a great big brute with a girl's name, a bearded warlock, a herd-brother, and then that horrible, pretty, what's-her-face from the Edge. No one like's the Edge. No one likes what's-her-face. (Or so Pip told himself.)
Soon his steely eyes had trained upon a lone soldier, scarred and beaten, tripping upon some thorns!

Donned in his modified leg guard, one that was strapped to his right leg and proudly harnessing his slingshot, Pippigrin aimed for a gap through the trees and began to descend. By angling his wings with all the precision a hobbit could muster, the halfling could only hope that he wouldn't cruise right into an awaiting fir or oak, so perhaps it was simply a combination of luck and precision that he made it to the forest floor in one piece.

Looking up from his landing amongst the trees, Pippigrin found himself much further away from the gentleman than he had hoped; perhaps even five-hundred feet away. Damn. At least his presence would still remain a suprise.
Launching off os hi hocks, the halfling pressed into a gallop (though, still would assume the normal speed of most horses in a fast canter), leaping over the logs that he could and stopping to tip toe around those he could not (or rather, the ones he thought he could not).
In no time at all the pale stag was in his sights once again.
Kneeling in the tall grasses near-by, Pippin loaded his trusty slingshot with a clup of soft mud collected from under a shrubbery. Pulling back upon it's lengthy, stretchy trigger, Pip aimed the instrument on his knee for the stranger's shoulder and neck area, the giggles beginning to erupt within his stomach already.
PING!
Watching the mud fly from the slingshot gave the halfling all the more reason to giggle, and still he didnt even know if he had got the man on-target.
"Got ya!" Pip cooed, stepping from behind the bushes and flaring his wings.  "My name's Pip!"

HI THERE! Welcome to Helovia, so excited to meet you! I'm Neve, this is my character Pippin!
If you're interested in having Boy join the Dragon's Throat, here's some info about our herd land!
Land Guide - Dragon's Throat - This will explain all the flora and fauna found on the island! We have some mythical plants and creatures that you can learn a bit about in this short guide too!
Dragon's Throat Information - This one has a small mindmap of the tiers and ranks, plus a list of the herd's companions. Below that you'll find a list of rules, then all of the ranks explained in detail, and then below that you can find history of the DT as well as information about the culture of the Throat! Ps. you absolutely do not have to read all of this but it's a helpful document to refer to when you have questions!
And finally;
New Player Tables - This is a thread i set up where new players can request a table! You don't look like you need any help with coding, your table is beautiful! but if you'd like just hmu on that post and I can fix you up with another one if you'd like one!
Also something to note; your character is entitled to one small joining item, so think of something cool you can add to his accessories! (note; something small means it should be able to fit in the palm of your hand. eg. a nose ring, an anklet, or even a really small knife - that's what Pippin got!)
If you think of any questions hit me up!

Messages In This Thread
not going back [open] - by warboy - 04-03-2017, 07:35 PM
RE: not going back [open] - by Pippigrin - 04-03-2017, 09:06 PM
RE: not going back [open] - by Weaver - 04-04-2017, 08:33 AM
RE: not going back [open] - by warboy - 04-05-2017, 08:21 PM
RE: not going back [open] - by Pippigrin - 04-06-2017, 05:15 PM
RE: not going back [open] - by Weaver - 04-07-2017, 03:36 PM