the Rift

[PRIVATE] the longest shadow ever cast

Aaron Posts: 260
World's Edge Protector atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 15.3 hh :: 6 Years HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Alanna :: Common Hellhound :: Energy Drain Emily

What can I say, I have never been one to stay within the confines of my herd for very long. Specially now that I am back to being a warrior once again... The urge to patrol and check out the wilds was strong. Even more so because I am constantly trying to find out where my son is. "We will find him." Alanna reassures me gently. I nod as we move out from the Edge and into the wilds. I might be leaving now, but I will return soon. For now, I need to run and patrol.

It's a slightly daunting when we arrive at the Heart Caves. I remember all to well this entrance. I had left Helovia to try and save my sisters, and instead had not been able to protect them at all. I had even failed in finding their children, who surely by now had kids themselves. I would never be able to bring my family back together. Even my own little family with my son was torn apart.

My thoughts are on this as my hooves clip and clop over the stone leading down into the caves. Alanna scoots ahead, looking to see if we would be alone. She thinks I need time to think, while I... Well... I kinda of want to make a stupid mistake and do something else that i've only done once before....

"Talking"
"Alanna speaks"

Aaron

ahhh sorry for such crap. I promise it will get better @Beloved

In Nomine Patris Et Filii
Et Spiritus Sancti

Please Tag Aaron in All Posts
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Aaron at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing him.

Messages In This Thread
the longest shadow ever cast - by Beloved - 04-04-2017, 10:37 AM
RE: the longest shadow ever cast - by Aaron - 04-10-2017, 10:25 PM
RE: the longest shadow ever cast - by Beloved - 04-11-2017, 11:15 AM
RE: the longest shadow ever cast - by Aaron - 04-13-2017, 02:46 AM
RE: the longest shadow ever cast - by Beloved - 04-18-2017, 07:53 AM
RE: the longest shadow ever cast - by Aaron - 04-19-2017, 05:57 AM
RE: the longest shadow ever cast - by Beloved - 04-22-2017, 02:01 PM