the Rift

[PRIVATE] the longest shadow ever cast

Aaron Posts: 260
World's Edge Protector atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 15.3 hh :: 6 Years HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Alanna :: Common Hellhound :: Energy Drain Emily

Just as another comes into sight, Alanna suddenly announces "I'm going hunting." I wonder if she can feel my need... It's a carnal need that honestly in seasons past I don't remember having. My eyes drink in the ivory princess before me. She is marked in ebony across one eye. I stand still as she moves forward, watching her move. I'll admit, with the absence of Alanna at my side and her mind focused on hunting which shuts me out slightly... My mind is wandering to all the things i'd like to do with this dainty mare... Most of those thoughts had to do with her being under me...

The touch of her kiss against my shoulder as she passes almost seals it. Her body presses against mine, and I aim nip at her flank and again close to her tail as my own body turns. This time, this time I have some experience. This time, I know what I want and how to get it. "Hello," Her voice even seems to draw me in farther. "I have been waiting for you." Waiting for me? Well well it's my lucky day then.

My thoughts are not on the chance of a child. I would handle that later should the need arise. My focus, is on this moment. "Then either tease me more, or allow me to make you wait no longer." I rumble as I start to move behind her. I will not court this mare as I might of done with Cheveyo or Kimber... No. She is just like Phantom. A one night stand. A release of frustration... That is, should she allow it

"Talking"
"Alanna speaks"

Aaron

@Beloved

In Nomine Patris Et Filii
Et Spiritus Sancti

Please Tag Aaron in All Posts
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Aaron at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing him.

Messages In This Thread
the longest shadow ever cast - by Beloved - 04-04-2017, 10:37 AM
RE: the longest shadow ever cast - by Aaron - 04-10-2017, 10:25 PM
RE: the longest shadow ever cast - by Beloved - 04-11-2017, 11:15 AM
RE: the longest shadow ever cast - by Aaron - 04-13-2017, 02:46 AM
RE: the longest shadow ever cast - by Beloved - 04-18-2017, 07:53 AM
RE: the longest shadow ever cast - by Aaron - 04-19-2017, 05:57 AM
RE: the longest shadow ever cast - by Beloved - 04-22-2017, 02:01 PM