the Rift

[PRIVATE] the longest shadow ever cast

Aaron Posts: 260
World's Edge Protector atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 15.3 hh :: 6 Years HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Alanna :: Common Hellhound :: Energy Drain Emily

My nostrils flare and my lip curls. She nips me, hard. Damn! My eyes latch onto her's as she begins to move off and away from me. "Come, come," She says. Oh I have every intention of doing just that. The darkness covers her and swallows her whole. All I hear is her voice from the shadows. "come and take her, then." I didn't need a second offer. My hooves carry me forward, seeking to find her rump in the dark.

---Fade to black----

The moment I am done, I turn to leave. I sure feel a ton more relaxed, not a care in the world. But I do have one after thought. "You will let me know, should you carry a child, right?" Alanna returns at that point. "Or will Alanna need to track you down to find out?" The ivory and garnet hellhound growls softly. She didn't want to have to follow the mare around, but would if she had to. Her bonded would want to be in his kid's life, should one happen... and if this happened like the last time... there would be one..

"Talking"
"Alanna speaks"

Aaron

@Beloved

In Nomine Patris Et Filii
Et Spiritus Sancti

Please Tag Aaron in All Posts
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Aaron at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing him.

Messages In This Thread
the longest shadow ever cast - by Beloved - 04-04-2017, 10:37 AM
RE: the longest shadow ever cast - by Aaron - 04-10-2017, 10:25 PM
RE: the longest shadow ever cast - by Beloved - 04-11-2017, 11:15 AM
RE: the longest shadow ever cast - by Aaron - 04-13-2017, 02:46 AM
RE: the longest shadow ever cast - by Beloved - 04-18-2017, 07:53 AM
RE: the longest shadow ever cast - by Aaron - 04-19-2017, 05:57 AM
RE: the longest shadow ever cast - by Beloved - 04-22-2017, 02:01 PM