the Rift

[OPEN] No more yielding, but a dream

Yael Posts: 186
World's Edge Seer atk: 7.5 | def: 11 | dam: 2.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.2 :: 39 - appears 8 HP: 63.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Zani :: Serval :: None Astor
TOP SEASONAL POSTER:
An imagined faux life whirls about her head to the detriment of her ears, so much so that Amaris’s Hail! goes unanswered. It isn’t until the champagne and gold, dragon-winged mare draws close enough to Yael’s peripheral vision that she is noticed. That, in and of itself, is weird for Yael, but these are awfully confusing days for her. One might even say that the decades old mare, who has seen so much and gone through a myriad of changes, is not quite herself. And for as self-aware as she prides herself on being, not even Yael can place her wing-tips on it.

The stranger’s question is met with a briefly befuddled response, until Yael remembers that she’s leaving an unusual trail of smoke in her wake. Her face brightens with the realization, “Oh! Yes, yes, of course. I am fine, just some unusual side eefects of Xelovia’s mageec, yes? Are you alright?” At almost a full two hands shorter than the other, Yael catches a glimpse of some glowing wounds, which, if she can recall correctly, were not there before. Normally, she would throw away the events with a shrug and a chuckle, but this one is no laughing matter. The Ant Queen was no laughing matter either - this seems inherently more serious. Children could have been killed. Whatever the creatures of Helovia are playing at is no longer amusing, and she wonders if Kaos has something to do with this. Between the violence and the Ant Queen’s death, the river shifter, the wildfire, it’s as if someone has decided to step it up a notch and make them pay in flesh and blood. He is the only thing that comes to mind.

Her head shakes, dismissing the proffered thanks. “Eet ees nozing. I’ve yet to see a dragon xurt by fire… t’ough eet seems my true form ees… razer uncomfortable.” Making a face to indicate her displeasure and discomfort, Yael soldiers slowly on. Truth is, she’s happy to have someone to talk to, to keep the other thoughts away. Time for some small talk. “Are you new to ze Edge? I xaf not seen you xere before.”  

Yael

a lover of the light

@Amaris

Please only tag in starter posts, or if the thread is getting dusty
Force and magic allowed, no death please

Messages In This Thread
No more yielding, but a dream - by Yael - 04-04-2017, 02:15 PM
RE: No more yielding, but a dream - by Amaris - 04-08-2017, 07:50 PM
RE: No more yielding, but a dream - by Yael - 04-12-2017, 09:02 AM
RE: No more yielding, but a dream - by Amaris - 04-13-2017, 12:06 AM
RE: No more yielding, but a dream - by Yael - 04-18-2017, 05:30 PM
RE: No more yielding, but a dream - by Amaris - 04-18-2017, 11:14 PM