the Rift

[OPEN] No more yielding, but a dream

Akumi Posts: 24
World's Edge Philosopher atk: 6.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 4 years (Bird Song) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Rose
Akumi is cantering not too far off from the two dragon mares exercising herself. After taking her nap in the middle of the day her muscles needed a good stretch. Coming over a small hill she notices two cream-yellow colored mares that she believes she recognizes. Turning towards them she redirects her canter to them, the blur coming clearer with less distance between them.

Then she gets it.

They were the mares that were present for the summoning with her that Isopia conducted. She thought of their names but couldn’t completely recall. Amaris? Her mind searched for the other name but it couldn’t surface. Coming closer she let air escape her lungs in the sound of a friendly greeting. Hoping she wasn’t intruding on an important meeting they might’ve been having, she dipped her horn in respect. “Hello fellow philosopher!” she said looking to Amaris. Turning to Yael, she searched her brain again but could not remember any of her information. “Hello miss! Forgive me but I don’t think I’ve learned your name yet.” She then looked to both of them, “My name is Akumi, if you don’t remember me from Isopia’s summoning.”

Akumi

image credit

______________________________________________________________________________________
@Amaris @Yael

OOC: Hope you don’t mind if I join! Just thought it would be a great opportunity to meet the two of you since I Love both your characters so much! PS: Congratulations on COTM Yael! <3
Someday somebody will best me. But it won't be today, and it won't be you.

Messages In This Thread
No more yielding, but a dream - by Yael - 04-04-2017, 02:15 PM
RE: No more yielding, but a dream - by Amaris - 04-08-2017, 07:50 PM
RE: No more yielding, but a dream - by Yael - 04-12-2017, 09:02 AM
RE: No more yielding, but a dream - by Amaris - 04-13-2017, 12:06 AM
RE: No more yielding, but a dream - by Yael - 04-18-2017, 05:30 PM
RE: No more yielding, but a dream - by Amaris - 04-18-2017, 11:14 PM
RE: No more yielding, but a dream - by Yael - 05-02-2017, 11:02 AM
RE: No more yielding, but a dream - by Akumi - 05-02-2017, 12:09 PM
RE: No more yielding, but a dream - by Amaris - 05-05-2017, 05:51 PM
RE: No more yielding, but a dream - by Yael - 05-13-2017, 03:32 PM
RE: No more yielding, but a dream - by Amaris - 05-27-2017, 09:18 PM