the Rift

[OPEN] No more yielding, but a dream

Amaris Posts: 299
World's Edge Philosopher atk: 5.5 | def: 8 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16h :: 4 years HP: 70 | Buff: NOVICE
Dramyrth :: Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath & Frost Breath Whit
Exhaustion tugged at her, slowing her steps and fogging her vision. Dramyrth, perched atop her withers, grumbled incoherently, pleading silently with her to hold on, guiding her with his sharper senses and uninjured body and mind. The dragonmare stood, mostly unchanged outwardly except perhaps for the slight lowering of her tiara, the slump of her shoulders, as she unhurriedly gave in to the fatigue.

"Forgive me," she said, even as Yael enquired after the other mare present. She was spent, her energy gone, her mind focussing now only on finding her resting spot, the one beneath a rocky outcropping, surrounded by the largest, oldest trees in the Edge - the one her parents used to sleep in. Yael could see the exhaustion upon her, the golden mare would understand, Amaris knew, but she was still conscious enough to feel guilt at cutting Akumi off, at not having the energy to focus and continue on their conversation - it is what it is, Dramyrth murmured to her, comforting her, they will understand.

The dragonmare nodded absently to his words, uncaring that the motion had the potential to look very odd as the others could not hear what he said to her. "I must retire - until next time, Akumi, Yael," she managed to bow her head slightly to each, though she did wince as the pain of her wounds pinched and pulled at her flesh uncomfortably.

With that, her golden hide turned, still glowing, still burning where the cheetah's flames had touched her, though at least now she did not leave a path of silver droplets in her wake. As she was swallowed by the mists, she wondered what she looked like to those whose company she departed; did she look similar to the very magic she could summon, a fading dragon-soul in the fog?

Sorry for skipping you Rose, but I don't like leaving threads unfinished ^^
Amaris out C:

@Akumi @Yael
Amaris
drákos istoría
Dagwanoenyent Stock | whimzi
on deviantart
No need to mirror my post length - I have a horrible case of the rambly writer syndrome!
I like being tagged!
You are always welcome to 'try' and use force/magic on Amaris, but similar to spar posts, leave it to me to decide how the damage is taken please~

Messages In This Thread
No more yielding, but a dream - by Yael - 04-04-2017, 02:15 PM
RE: No more yielding, but a dream - by Amaris - 04-08-2017, 07:50 PM
RE: No more yielding, but a dream - by Yael - 04-12-2017, 09:02 AM
RE: No more yielding, but a dream - by Amaris - 04-13-2017, 12:06 AM
RE: No more yielding, but a dream - by Yael - 04-18-2017, 05:30 PM
RE: No more yielding, but a dream - by Amaris - 04-18-2017, 11:14 PM
RE: No more yielding, but a dream - by Yael - 05-02-2017, 11:02 AM
RE: No more yielding, but a dream - by Akumi - 05-02-2017, 12:09 PM
RE: No more yielding, but a dream - by Amaris - 05-05-2017, 05:51 PM
RE: No more yielding, but a dream - by Yael - 05-13-2017, 03:32 PM
RE: No more yielding, but a dream - by Amaris - 05-27-2017, 09:18 PM