the Rift

STRANGER in a STRANGE land

Torasin Posts: 132
Deceased
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.1 :: 8
imi

TORASIN

At what speed must I live, to be able to see you again?

Torasin's smile was vibrant as the creamy form of Vermillion spoke, his boyish tones enquiring after the land in which he now stood. The paint looked at him, intrigued that he obviously already knew about Helovia before he got here. Not many appeared with prior knowledge and it made him wonder if he too was from Isilme. It had been a year since he had fled that place and it surprised him that others were still fleeing. That was, if this boy was from the old land.

He mentioned a twin. A familiar picture of his two boys entered his mind, Abel and Nym. Torasin had not heard from them in a while and Kiba sent him the odd updates on them whilst he hunted. The brown always did have a keen sense of family and liked to keep an eye on the troublesome pair. He gave Vermillion an apologetic expression, the name Solomon did not strike a cord in his memory but the paint kept his voice optimistic when he answered. "Yes, this is Helovia. I do apologize, your brothers name doesn't sound familiar. If you need help finding him I can try and help you, Sir."

His small speech was honest and rang sincere. There was something innocent and inspiring about the young steed that Torasin couldn't help but offer his help. It also worried him that another like Vermillion might be wondering around Helovia on his own, at least his sons had each other. "I'm Torasin, Sir, and I hail from the Worlds Edge herd. I offer our lands as a home should you need somewhere to return to." The paint flicked his mane and smiled, each word gentle like he was handling something fragile.

Kiba trilled from the tree above and flew down to land smartly on the white splashed rump of his bonded. Looking timidly around a mass of pale mane, contemplating saying his own hello. Instead he almost purred in curiosity, golden eyes wide and watching.

Messages In This Thread
STRANGER in a STRANGE land - by Vermillion - 10-31-2012, 02:04 PM
RE: STRANGER in a STRANGE land - by Torasin - 11-01-2012, 07:21 PM
RE: STRANGER in a STRANGE land - by Vermillion - 11-04-2012, 09:53 PM
RE: STRANGER in a STRANGE land - by Torasin - 11-06-2012, 06:07 AM
RE: STRANGER in a STRANGE land - by Vermillion - 11-06-2012, 10:37 PM
RE: STRANGER in a STRANGE land - by Ktulu - 11-07-2012, 12:31 PM
RE: STRANGER in a STRANGE land - by Torasin - 11-09-2012, 01:42 PM
RE: STRANGER in a STRANGE land - by Vermillion - 11-12-2012, 12:22 PM
RE: STRANGER in a STRANGE land - by Ktulu - 11-12-2012, 05:22 PM
RE: STRANGER in a STRANGE land - by Torasin - 11-14-2012, 06:12 PM
RE: STRANGER in a STRANGE land - by Vermillion - 11-17-2012, 04:40 PM