the Rift

STRANGER in a STRANGE land

Vermillion Posts: 42
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 14.3 :: 7
Guess

As if seeing a dragon for the first time wasn't enough, at Ktulu's approach, Vermillion was reminded once again how unobservant he was. Having a horse sneak up on him was one thing - but a Unicorn and a bear?! Albeit a cub but....still. He had a lot to learn.

Vermillion listened with growing unease as Ktulu introduced herself and the cub, and referenced not only other herds, but also other...sanctions? Is that what they were? Not 5 minutes ago, Vermillion had been ready to follow Torasin off - had the dragon not interrupted him - but now it seemed he had options.

He looked back and forth between the mare with a bear, and the stallion with the dragon. The mare looked about his age, perhaps even slightly younger, but it was clear that she had far surpassed Vermillion in terms of common sense knowledge of the world. He felt lost, and suddenly so small. He didn't know what to do! This was...this was what parents were for! Right? He closed his eyes and shook his head, causing bits of mane to fall in front of his eyes. Torasin seemed so...so...trustworthy, in a way that the mare did not. She seemed...hard. And protective, but not of him. And he was too young to know how to win a warrior's heart towards his cause. Still...he had to try. Straightening, he looked with a level gaze towards Ktulu;

"I am Vermillion. I came to Helovia seeking my twin, Solomon. And my parents...if they are still alive. Armada and Julius. Does any of this sound familiar to you?" Any sign of anxiety that he was feeling, was not present in his voice. Not when he spoke of his family. That was why he was here, and in that, there was no uncertainty.

Please tag Vermillion in all posts !

"it is when we are most lost
we find our truest friends "
                   - Snow White

Messages In This Thread
STRANGER in a STRANGE land - by Vermillion - 10-31-2012, 02:04 PM
RE: STRANGER in a STRANGE land - by Torasin - 11-01-2012, 07:21 PM
RE: STRANGER in a STRANGE land - by Vermillion - 11-04-2012, 09:53 PM
RE: STRANGER in a STRANGE land - by Torasin - 11-06-2012, 06:07 AM
RE: STRANGER in a STRANGE land - by Vermillion - 11-06-2012, 10:37 PM
RE: STRANGER in a STRANGE land - by Ktulu - 11-07-2012, 12:31 PM
RE: STRANGER in a STRANGE land - by Torasin - 11-09-2012, 01:42 PM