the Rift

STRANGER in a STRANGE land

Ktulu the Constrictor Posts: 509
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.1 :: 7 HP: 70.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Eytan :: Grizzly Bear :: Terrorize ali

Courage, Loyalty, Honor</style>
  there's a brotherhood between us. if you're not ready to give up   everything you've already lost.</style>

The chirps and trills from the dragon had Eytan wriggling with barely contained excitement. The dark mare sighed and looked down at the bear cub as he finally rose and moved from her side and toward the paint stallion and his dragon. She watched protectively over the cub as he rose onto his hind legs and sniffed and snorted at the dragon before growling in a playful manner. He dropped back down to all fours and raced under Torasin and appeared on his other side then continued to move in an awkward mixture of hops, a shuffling run, and finally rolling through the snow.

Ktulu could not watch the bear cub forever, so she looked back at Vermillion as he began to speak. Armada and Julius? Solomon. "Armada is familiar." She said thoughtfully. "I think I remember my father speaking of her. When we lived in Isilme my parents lead the Moonlit Tides." She explained. "If I remember correctly he gave your mother and hers sanctuary on our beach, but I'm afraid Julius and Solomon do not sound familiar."

She knew how Vermillion felt to be separated from his parents and his brother. She and Ophelia had been separated when Nyra had stolen her and invaded the Tides. Only a few short days later they were separated from their parents when the shades invaded and began killing everyone. "My sister and I lead a band of outcasts. We call ourselves The Grey. We fight for those who cannot fight for themselves in return for small payments. We also have a section of our group dedicated to medicine and intelligence. Should you join us you would be welcome and we would be happy to help you search for your family." Ktulu then turned her head to Torasin and nodded. "If I am not mistaken in what I've been hearing you are a healer, yes?"

CREDITS

Icon by Tay

Messages In This Thread
STRANGER in a STRANGE land - by Vermillion - 10-31-2012, 02:04 PM
RE: STRANGER in a STRANGE land - by Torasin - 11-01-2012, 07:21 PM
RE: STRANGER in a STRANGE land - by Vermillion - 11-04-2012, 09:53 PM
RE: STRANGER in a STRANGE land - by Torasin - 11-06-2012, 06:07 AM
RE: STRANGER in a STRANGE land - by Vermillion - 11-06-2012, 10:37 PM
RE: STRANGER in a STRANGE land - by Ktulu - 11-07-2012, 12:31 PM
RE: STRANGER in a STRANGE land - by Torasin - 11-09-2012, 01:42 PM
RE: STRANGER in a STRANGE land - by Vermillion - 11-12-2012, 12:22 PM
RE: STRANGER in a STRANGE land - by Ktulu - 11-12-2012, 05:22 PM