the Rift

STRANGER in a STRANGE land

Torasin Posts: 132
Deceased
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.1 :: 8
imi

TORASIN

At what speed must I live, to be able to see you again?

Torasin watched as dragon and bear played with each other. Kiba now hopping along the ground with curious chirps and playfully poking the cub with his tail. It was a sight the paint would remember for a while, happy that his bonded was having so much fun. The dragons joyous mood affecting his gilded partner. Ears twitched and swivelled as talk resumed and the youth before him spoke of old memories. Torasin only recognizing the old herd land of Paladin the Valiant, he had of course fought on those beaches supporting the great warrior unicorn. Ktulu seemed more in the know then himself and the paint wished he could offer more to help the pale Vermillion. With the black femme's greater knowledge, maybe it would be better if he went with her.

He listened intently to the description she gave of The Grey and found it rather agreeable. It was an interesting goal they had set and one Torasin could see working affectively, he wondered who was in the medicinal side and if he knew them. If he didn't he most certainly wanted to, the exchange of healer knowledge was vital in the paints mind. He stored that bit of information away and addressed the question Ktulu had laid before him. "You are correct, ma'am, that is the profession I chose. As I know you are the twin sister of Ophelia and the daughter of Paladin the Valiant and Soliel the Virtuous, Lady Ktulu." He smiled. It was a more subtle way of telling her he had met others of her family and was a friend, if a distant one at that. He had fought in aid of her father after all.

It was then he glanced once at his playing dragon and sighed. "Maybe this worthy band would be your better option, Vermillion. They seem better suited to the task of finding your lost family and they appear to have a cause more suited to your situation." It really was counterproductive. He was supposed to be bringing in more members but his heart was too great and full of love for him to deceive and squabble over such a desperate child. Instead he trusted the information of Ktulu and did what he thought was right and honourable.

[ooc; Sorry! I'm trying to reply as quick as I can, but please skip over me if you want it to go faster <3]

Messages In This Thread
STRANGER in a STRANGE land - by Vermillion - 10-31-2012, 02:04 PM
RE: STRANGER in a STRANGE land - by Torasin - 11-01-2012, 07:21 PM
RE: STRANGER in a STRANGE land - by Vermillion - 11-04-2012, 09:53 PM
RE: STRANGER in a STRANGE land - by Torasin - 11-06-2012, 06:07 AM
RE: STRANGER in a STRANGE land - by Vermillion - 11-06-2012, 10:37 PM
RE: STRANGER in a STRANGE land - by Ktulu - 11-07-2012, 12:31 PM
RE: STRANGER in a STRANGE land - by Torasin - 11-09-2012, 01:42 PM
RE: STRANGER in a STRANGE land - by Vermillion - 11-12-2012, 12:22 PM
RE: STRANGER in a STRANGE land - by Ktulu - 11-12-2012, 05:22 PM
RE: STRANGER in a STRANGE land - by Torasin - 11-14-2012, 06:12 PM
RE: STRANGER in a STRANGE land - by Vermillion - 11-17-2012, 04:40 PM