the Rift

STRANGER in a STRANGE land

Vermillion Posts: 42
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 14.3 :: 7
Guess

Had Vermillion been older, more worldly, he would have been able to name the emotion which now pulled terribly at his heartstrings - gratitude. Torasin was making a sacrifice to better Vermillion, letting a possible recruit 'get away', as it were. Vermillion's wide childs'-eyes looked at Torasin, full of appreciation. He no longer needed to chose between the two, the choice had been made for him, and for that, he had no words. He was too young to even think of slighting an elder, and refusing a request would have done just that.

Vermillion nodded subtly towards Torasin, barely being able to contain his excitement as Ktulu's words rang in his mind; Armada is familiar ! He barely heard her explanation of The Grey and what they stood for. The only thing that his little mind could absorb was that if he joined them, they would help him. His leonine tail flicked with anticipation, as he gazed adoringly at Ktulu, who seemed to know so much. He felt a certain safety in her presence - perhaps it was that she already stood a great deal taller than he, or perhaps subconsciously, he sensed that they were both hybrids and shared some primal bond. Whatever it was, it was soothing.

Looking towards Torasin, he again nodded, "Thank you for your kindness...I will do as you suggest" Now that doe-y eyed gaze turned to Ktulu, "I will do whatever I need to, to find my brother." He tried to stand tall, to puff his chest out as much as he could. If he had any sort of potential or worth to The Grey, he couldn't see it. But if they could help him find Solomon...well, there would be nothing he wouldn't do, to repay that debt.

Please tag Vermillion in all posts !

"it is when we are most lost
we find our truest friends "
                   - Snow White

Messages In This Thread
STRANGER in a STRANGE land - by Vermillion - 10-31-2012, 02:04 PM
RE: STRANGER in a STRANGE land - by Torasin - 11-01-2012, 07:21 PM
RE: STRANGER in a STRANGE land - by Vermillion - 11-04-2012, 09:53 PM
RE: STRANGER in a STRANGE land - by Torasin - 11-06-2012, 06:07 AM
RE: STRANGER in a STRANGE land - by Vermillion - 11-06-2012, 10:37 PM
RE: STRANGER in a STRANGE land - by Ktulu - 11-07-2012, 12:31 PM
RE: STRANGER in a STRANGE land - by Torasin - 11-09-2012, 01:42 PM