the Rift

what the fuck did I say?

Tiamat the Ocean's Light Posts: 360
Aurora Basin Lady atk: 8 | def: 10 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2 :: 6 years HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Nimue :: Common Orca Leviathan :: Boil Reli
the Ocean’s Light
The ocean Lady swings her head while her lips part in joyous laughter, the sparkling white of her gaze flickering often to her newly-crowned friend, obviously excited for the time that they will be spending together. She has seen nothing from the dark stallion that would cause her to be uncertain of him. Sure, he might not be perfect, but who is?! One of the attributes she admires of him most is his ability to express and own his faults (whether it had been because of a magic stone or not), and his desire to do better.

As far as the Ocean’s Light is concerned, Rikyn will make an extraordinary Lord for the Basin.

Beaming with enthusiasm, she listens to his council about the spies. Given Toulouse’s rather rocky encounters with some of their fellow herd mates, Tiamat is mildly surprised—but nonetheless delighted—that Rikyn suggests the blonde gelding as his successor. “Toulouse is on a little herd quest now to prove his loyalty to the Basin,” the blue mare reassures with a smile, “I think he’ll do well as a Thief.” She gives a final nod, wholly believing in their scarf-embellished comrade (it wouldn’t be her to do anything else).

Realizing only then that they have stumbled into the presence of their patron god, Tiamat is quick to straighten herself, and offer a humble bow to the wise deity. Out of the corner of her eye, she watches as Rikyn accepts his position, stumbling with his words in a way that she has never seen him do before. A chuckle is muffled while her heart glows, perceiving this as bashfulness from the ever-so-clever stallion.

“I’ll do my best—” she can’t help but wink playfully at the new Lord, before she turns again to the Time God, sobering slightly, “whatever is best for this herd.” Tiamat is earnest in this promise, truly loving the mountains and their people. Even as they come to give Rikyn their congratulations—Erebos, with his playfulness, and Weaver, with her teasing, and sweet Lena, with her praise—Tiamat finds her smile growing and beaming ever brighter.

Between the crowd of bodies and the bustle of felicitations, the blue Lady notices the familiar face of the blonde gelding. Leaning her way towards his side, she brushes his shoulder softly in greeting. “Toulouse, my friend! We’ve got a surprise for you as well,” she tells him as her smile quirks demurely, giving him a wink of silent promises and wordless praise, a gift bestowed once Rikyn has had his grandeur. For now, the ocean maiden can’t help but soak in all of the smiles and laughter and well wishes, taking in as much of it as she can.

It doesn’t happen often enough anymore.

notes; Sorry for the wait!
“Speech.”
Somewhere over the rainbow, way up high
there’s a land that I heard of once
in a lullaby.
@Rikyn @Toulouse
please tag Tia in all replies!
magic & force are permitted.

Messages In This Thread
what the fuck did I say? - by God of the Spark - 04-05-2017, 10:07 AM
RE: what the fuck did I say? - by Rikyn - 04-05-2017, 04:42 PM