the Rift

[OPEN] Would you light my Candle?

Mesec the Nightwind Posts: 476
World's Edge Glazier atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Stallion :: Tribrid :: 16.3hh :: 7 years old HP: 76 | Buff: NOVICE
Lucius :: Royal Zephyr :: Roc & Lyra :: Common Kitsune :: Dreams Sarah

It was still strange for Mesec to return to the caves after all of Helovia’s population - at least those that had been unaffected by the monstrous disease - had lived down here. The caves were too quiet now, the silver-lined stallion kept expecting to turn a corner and see herds of horses milling about and interacting as they waited for the day when it was safe to return to the surface.

Down here, though it was dark, his silver markings did not glow and provide him with any extra light to see by. The little stars on Lyra’s nose did glow - for which Mesec was thankful. Even with the warm glow of the Heart through the walls, the small kitsune was easy to lose in the shadows. She was intensely curious about everything down here - it was all new.

Though she was itching to go deep within the caves, Mesec didn’t have an intention of wandering away from the fire-glow on this visit.

He entered the cavern with the wall of history and was surprised that he wasn’t alone - a mare he recognized from around the Edge was standing there. Although he was intending to say hello anyway, his silver eyes caught on something that startled him into calling out from his spot by the entrance. “Hey! Are you alright?” His silver eyes flicker to the face of the golden mare but drift back towards the part of her that was smoking as though she were about to burst into flames. There was a well nearby… but either she did not notice the smoke yet or it was not causing her any harm.

you'll always be a part of me

artwork by mbpanther

@Yael
please tag Mesec in replies
non-life threatening force is allowed at all times

Messages In This Thread
Would you light my Candle? - by Yael - 04-05-2017, 05:02 PM
RE: Would you light my Candle? - by Mesec - 04-10-2017, 02:03 PM
RE: Would you light my Candle? - by Yael - 04-12-2017, 10:58 AM
RE: Would you light my Candle? - by Mesec - 04-23-2017, 01:08 PM
RE: Would you light my Candle? - by Yael - 04-25-2017, 03:20 PM
RE: Would you light my Candle? - by Mesec - 06-08-2017, 06:24 AM