the Rift

[OPEN] Would you light my Candle?

Yael Posts: 186
World's Edge Seer atk: 7.5 | def: 11 | dam: 2.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.2 :: 39 - appears 8 HP: 63.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Zani :: Serval :: None Astor

yael

For the second time in several days, Yael is met with with the same question, Are you alright? - and for a moment, she forgets the smoke and is quite puzzled. But even as the gray puffs waft before her eyes, she coughs slightly and fans the air in front of her with black wing tips and turns the cough into a chuckle. “Oh, yes! Just some side eefects of mageec… I t’ink eet vill be gone soon.” Her features turn into a ‘yechhh’ face, and she tries to end optimistically, “At least, I xope so.”

In the dim light, she recognizes the winged stallion and his star-like coat, though she cannot place a name. He is the other Glazier, the one who is not Gaal. He’s a familiar form around the Edge, and she’s almost sure that a couple of younger residents have similar coloring… though like in B’kanna, colors and markings run rampant in Helovia. She would not think it unusual for several unrelated beings to have similar coats and markings. And he’s accompanied by an adorable little kitsune! Her head tilts a little to the left as she regards the pair - this is the perfect opportunity to begin her personal little quest - for here is one she knows nothing about, one she knows only peripherally, and seems old enough to have acquired some stories. And to top it off, he seems kind. There’s no use in asking a grouch.

“You’re a member of ze Edge, yes? I xaf seen you before. I am Yael.” A demure smile creeps across her lips, and with a dainty dip of her romanesque head, she turns her gaze and nose back to the wall she’d been so studiously staring at. “Do you t’ink you’d be villing to xelp me vit a very beeg task?”

trust your heart if the seas catch fire

live by love, though the stars walk backwards

Image © littlewillow-art

@Mesec

Please only tag in starter posts, or if the thread is getting dusty
Force and magic allowed, no death please

Messages In This Thread
Would you light my Candle? - by Yael - 04-05-2017, 05:02 PM
RE: Would you light my Candle? - by Mesec - 04-10-2017, 02:03 PM
RE: Would you light my Candle? - by Yael - 04-12-2017, 10:58 AM
RE: Would you light my Candle? - by Mesec - 04-23-2017, 01:08 PM
RE: Would you light my Candle? - by Yael - 04-25-2017, 03:20 PM