the Rift

[OPEN] Would you light my Candle?

Mesec the Nightwind Posts: 476
World's Edge Glazier atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Stallion :: Tribrid :: 16.3hh :: 7 years old HP: 76 | Buff: NOVICE
Lucius :: Royal Zephyr :: Roc & Lyra :: Common Kitsune :: Dreams Sarah

Fortunately, the (literally) smoking mare did not seem to be in any danger of bursting into flames at that moment - she chuckled and explained that it was the side effects of some magic. That was something Mesec, after living his life in Helovia, very much understood. “Ah, a run in with a strange creature then? You’re right, it should fade away soon.” Mesec smiled, hoping to be at least a little encouraging. It was a frequent enough occurrence in Helovia to come across something odd - whether they were offering magic, a companion, or something else entirely. Most of these meetings passed without anything happening but there was always those few that needed to impart some temporary gift.

She had the most curious accent - he had certainly met his fair share of those from other lands outside Helovia but he didn’t think he knew anyone that spoke quite like her. Lyra inched closer, sniffing with her small dark nose and absolutely dying to get the chance to greet this golden mare, while Mesec grinned easier when she recognized him from the Edge and introduced herself. “Yes, I’m one of the glaziers - Mesec. It’s nice to finally meet you, Yael.” When she turned back to the wall he moved forward so that he was standing beside her - looking up at the wall as well. He remembered standing almost in this exact same spot with Maren when she asked him questions about the gods and the history of Helovia and wondered if this golden mare would have a similar request. At least she had asked him whether he was a member of the Edge, and not if the Moon was his mother - so this was already off to a better start.

His silver gaze scanned the wall for a short moment before he turned his head to focus his attention more on Yael. “I’m certainly up for that - what is it you need help with?”

you'll always be a part of me

artwork by mbpanther
please tag Mesec in replies
non-life threatening force is allowed at all times

Messages In This Thread
Would you light my Candle? - by Yael - 04-05-2017, 05:02 PM
RE: Would you light my Candle? - by Mesec - 04-10-2017, 02:03 PM
RE: Would you light my Candle? - by Yael - 04-12-2017, 10:58 AM
RE: Would you light my Candle? - by Mesec - 04-23-2017, 01:08 PM
RE: Would you light my Candle? - by Yael - 04-25-2017, 03:20 PM
RE: Would you light my Candle? - by Mesec - 06-08-2017, 06:24 AM