the Rift

Plot with Noitcerru

Jessica Posts: 0
OOC Account
Mare :: Equine :: 00 :: 00
Jessica
*chucks Noi at you all* Welcome to my plot thread for Noitcerru!

Noitcerru is my fiery pegasi stallion. His primary aim in life is to have fun and to keep his freedom, liberty being a huge part of his overall 'theme' and a huge drive of his. He's got a bit of a temper and can be considered quite egotistical, but can also be kind hearted.

Due to muscle wastage in his limbs he stays continually flying (his profile explains this in more depth) and is unable to land, thus seeing everything from above. I'd really like him to end up being a character that is a spy for a group or for a person in an unofficial capacity or having some sort of role where his ability to stay up in the air really comes into play.

Otherwise I'm open for most plots so hit me up with anything!

Relationships
  • Friends - Again 'Cerru hasn't had much of a chance to have friends and has always been somewhat socially isolated due to his situation. Whether they're pegasi or earthbound doesn't matter and if anything it would be really good for him to have more experience with those who are different from him so he's no longer as wary as he currently is around those who don't have wings. I'd love him to have some long term friends that he has real bonds with - someone with another disability maybe, someone who can show him what it's like on the ground and someone who he can equally show his world to.

• Enemies - Noitcerru's pretty fiery and it's pretty likely he'll get into someone's bad books eventually. I don't have that much experience writing for spars as a writer and for that reason I'm a bit less keen on having him actually fight someone because I'm terrified of getting something wrong but just verbal spars or disagreements would be great.

• Love interests - I'd like to leave this until he gets more settled in Helovia but ideas about matchmaking/initial meetings are great and I don't mind discussion. I'm not concerned about gender, more about chemistry and whether it occurs  naturally or not. This would be a slow burn, long term thing ideally. I'd be happy - and actually really interested in Noitcerru getting a crush on someone. Whether or not this is unrequited is up to the mechanics of the characters but it's something I'd definitely like to explore.

Character Development
  • Herds - He's not going to go for the first herd he encounters and is pretty unsure about living in the same place as a shit ton of other horses because he didn't grow up that way. I'd like him to get into a herd eventually though so the more encounters with herd horses the better!

• Legs - Noitcerru's limbs are for the most part weak and unable to hold him up. He was a runt as a foal and his saving grace was that he had wings and was taught how to use them as to cover for his physical weakness. Years of using his wings has strengthened the muscle there but the cost of that was his limbs themselves wasting away. As a result he doesn't land and stays continually flying. Whether or not his limbs get healed in a quest or whether a character heals him I'm leaving up to natural development, although I'd like to have time with him as he is now and study the implications of this problem for him without it being magically healed 2 minutes into being on the site. xD With this in mind any situation where this characteristic comes into play is ideal.

Wessex Posts: 149
Aurora Basin Haruspex atk: 5.0 | def: 8.5 | dam: 7.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.3 hh :: 3 HP: 68 | Buff: NOVICE
Astor
I know you said he's not going to go with the first herd he encounters but... he should still totally come to AB. I bet Imogen would be really intrigued with him as a spy. Plus they'd give him his freedom to do whatever.

Maybe eventually? Wessex is definitely intrigued by him for all her sarcastic remarks.
-- please tag in all posts! --
-- magic and force allowed, no death or permanent damage --

Albrecht Posts: 249
Aurora Basin Impersonator atk: 6 | def: 8.5 | dam: 2.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.1hh :: 19 (Orangemoon) HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Strom :: Suma Ball Python :: None Townsen
He sounds really interesting! I'm not sure how it'd work out, since you stay in the air and I.. well. Mostly lay sprawled upon the earth. But I'd love to thread with you some time with my grumpy old man! Full disclosure, he does currently have a thing for peg stallions, but he's feeble and easily broken. xD

[Image: 56c616e54affc]Rated M, R, NC-17, AO, 18+, NSFW
Tag dat azz!  @Albrecht
Violence & Magic okay.
Wish - Away - OOC

Reli Posts: 0
OOC Account
Mare :: Unicorn :: Shortie :: ~Immortal~
Reli
Imogen would definitely be intrigued by him! She thinks there needs to be more pegs in the Basin, plus she's a spy herself, so be prepared for that xD

Weaver Posts: 149
Aurora Basin Corporal atk: 8.0 | def: 10.0 | dam: 3.0
Mare :: Hybrid :: 15.1 :: 3 years HP: 61 | Buff: Novice
Raven :: Australian Raven :: Terrorize Kyra
He should totally meet Weaver. She'll fly around with him, and she'd totally be down for having fun and spying with him (she can shift into a raven and sit in trees) or just use him to give her information he can find (or maybe set up some sort of deal where they trade info or whatever).

Basically I'm down for whatever happens with them, but they should totally meet because something will probably happen. ;)

Please tag in all posts
Magic use/power playing is okay, but check before serious injury/death
Image by AmoretteRose

Noitcerru Posts: 5
Outcast
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.2 :: 4
Jessica
Astor - I think AB would suit Noitcerru so maybe eventually, Astor! Anywhere too disciplinarian he's not going to touch with a bargepole generally speaking. It's about me figuring out the herds too because I'm new to them as well. As for Wessex he's intrigued by her too. In the Threshold he can't escape as easily as he normally would around someone who he'd consider so different from himself so it's an interesting meeting for both of them I think. ^^

Townsen - nice to meet you! Albrecht would have to catch him first, lmao. I have no idea how Noitcerru is going to act towards anything or anyone until I've written it (!) so this could be an interesting thread.

Reli - again, nice to meet you, to meet you nice. Like I said above I have no idea where he's going right now but meeting someone spy-y from the Basin would definitely open up avenues further down the line/depending on how the interaction goes may have him leaning more towards the Basin. Sounds good!

Kyra - Thank you for your interest. ^^ Noitcerru needs a fellow peg to flap around with. xD Taking a look at Weaver's profile I think these two would be really interesting together given they're both to an extent quite self absorbed. I'm down for all the ideas you mentioned - some sort of deal would be interesting but up for anything and Noitcerru would appreciate someone willing to partner up with him or something.

All - Thanks for your interest and the warm welcome! I'm bogged down by posts elsewhere right this second so starters will probably be slow - if anyone doesn't mind starting I'll love you forever, otherwise they may take a wee bit of time.
Please tag Noitcerru in every post!
Force/magic allowed (PM me first!)