the Rift

[OPEN] every time you have to go

Aelfwine Posts: 101
Dragon's Throat Warrior atk: 4 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 6 years HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Vanya :: Common Cerndyr :: Lamplight Skylark
i have loved the stars too fondly,
to be fearful of the night.
”Aelfwine?” Tilney’s familiar voice called from the gate, his caramel head tilted in her direction. She offered him a cheerful smile as he asked her where she was going. Inhaling deeply, she began to explain the circumstances of her departure. Of how she was going to move to the Throat, to be a warrior among the sands with new friends and new adventures, but before she could manage to muster the words, Tilney’s voice croaked once again.

You are leaving?” She began to nod quietly, her breath expelling from her nose as her nostrils flared slightly. She shifted slightly, careful to keep the egg safe as she moved until she shuddered slightly at Tilney’s next set of words. They echoed, boomed across the space between them. Immediately her pale ears flattened against her spotted neck as her brows furrowed. “No need to get flustered, Tilney.” She began, serious at first but ending in a slight giggle. “I’m going to the Dragon’s Throat. I’m going to be a warrior there.” She began, a cheery smile returning to her pink snipped lips, beginning to not care if he was going to be upset with her decisions.

She was old enough to make her own, and he didn’t have to dictate her like a child anymore. So she stood, relaxed and excited as her ears perked forward once more. “I have friends there. And while I loved being a part of the family here, you of all people would know how much I can’t stay in one place for too long!” She cheered, a soft smile resolving on her lips. “This place has been wonderful, but I want to have my own adventures and perhaps start my own family one day. Wouldn’t that be wonderful?” She questioned with a tilt of her head, emerald eyes gleaming with her excitement.

"Talk."
aelfwine
image credits  ||  coding

@Tilney

Messages In This Thread
every time you have to go - by Aelfwine - 04-07-2017, 12:43 AM
RE: every time you have to go - by Tilney - 04-07-2017, 10:15 PM
RE: every time you have to go - by Aelfwine - 04-07-2017, 10:49 PM
RE: every time you have to go - by Bartholomeo - 04-08-2017, 07:52 AM
RE: every time you have to go - by Maude - 04-12-2017, 11:53 AM
RE: every time you have to go - by Tilney - 04-13-2017, 09:41 AM
RE: every time you have to go - by Aelfwine - 04-13-2017, 08:27 PM