the Rift

[OPEN] every time you have to go

Bartholomeo Posts: 46
World's Edge Protector atk: 5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 7.0
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16'2hh :: 7 HP: 70 | Buff: NOVICE
Snow

WHEN MY LUNGS COLLAPSE AND MY HEART TURNS BLACK
I'LL GIVE MY ASHES TO THE COAST

He arrives in time to hear his brother and sister's raised voices, and his stride immediately lengthens until he's almost galloping towards them. The Warlander arrives in a skid of dirt, his face a picture of misery and distress as he overhears the exchange between his siblings. "You're....you're leaving?" Sorrow creates swathes of emotion across the pirate's face as he stands, flabbergasted, in front of Aelfwine. She, moreso than any of his other relatives, is a link to his past. She knew his wife, his son, his crew. She knows what he's lost, and she understands.

But she's leaving. Betrayal flashes across Bartholomeo's face as he wanders closer, trying to smother any emotion and hide it behind a veil of coldness. He can't let her see how much this is hurting him. He wants her to stay, but if she does go then he doesn't want her thinking that her brothers hate her.

The Dragon's Throat. He doesn't know anything about that herd, but he can't help but wonder whether the man she'd been so close with at the speed dating event had something to do with it. "A warrior," he repeats numbly, his voice echoing sadly in his ears. He spies her egg, then, and his sorrow only increases - he'd love to be involved in her companion's life, to see it grow and strengthen alongside her. Of course, he's proud that she wants to be a warrior, but why in the Throat? Why not here, alongside him?

She speaks of friends, of moving around, and Bart more than anybody can understand that. He suffers from itchy feet too, yet his love of his family outweighs that. "That man you met at the dating event," he says, his features resolving into a frown. "This is his doing, isn't it? Aelfwine, if he's making you move against your will....I'll kill him." He stomps a hoof, his sides twitching where normally his swords would hang, within grabbing distance ready for him to slay that black bastard.

image credits

@Aelfwine @Tilney

Messages In This Thread
every time you have to go - by Aelfwine - 04-07-2017, 12:43 AM
RE: every time you have to go - by Tilney - 04-07-2017, 10:15 PM
RE: every time you have to go - by Aelfwine - 04-07-2017, 10:49 PM
RE: every time you have to go - by Bartholomeo - 04-08-2017, 07:52 AM
RE: every time you have to go - by Maude - 04-12-2017, 11:53 AM
RE: every time you have to go - by Tilney - 04-13-2017, 09:41 AM
RE: every time you have to go - by Aelfwine - 04-13-2017, 08:27 PM