the Rift

Silent Crows [Murder/God/s]

God of the Earth Posts: 287
Helovian Ancient
Stallion :: Equine :: 22.0hh :: Ageless
Admin

The god's gaze shifted over to the pale mare as she began to speak and the Earth God listened to her as she somewhat explained the disappearance of the crows and offered him permission to search her mind and the mind of her dragon. The mighty god stepped toward the pale femme, the earth trembling under each step he took. His muzzle touched her forehead and his eyes closed as he searched her mind for the crows. What he saw made his brow furrow and his lips twitch into a frown.

Moments later the god lifted his head and opened his eyes. His unwavering gaze found Murder and he frowned again. "It was not I nor my sister who took your crows." He said. He, of course, could not speak for the Sun God who had been exiled for some time or his other brother, the Time God, whom had been gone for some time. The way the crows just disappeared seemed to scream that it was he who took it.

"We will get to the bottom of the situation and return your crows to you." The Earth God promised. "Until that time I encourage you to search for them on your own."

Messages In This Thread
Silent Crows [Murder/God/s] - by Ophelia - 10-31-2012, 02:20 PM
RE: Silent Crows [Murder/God/s] - by Murder - 11-13-2012, 05:48 PM
RE: Silent Crows [Murder/God/s] - by Ophelia - 11-22-2012, 07:46 PM
RE: Silent Crows [Murder/God/s] - by Murder - 12-04-2012, 05:37 PM
RE: Silent Crows [Murder/God/s] - by God of the Earth - 12-08-2012, 10:40 AM
RE: Silent Crows [Murder/God/s] - by Murder - 12-09-2012, 03:59 PM