the Rift

[OPEN] Fire and Ice [AB DT relationship]

Rikyn the Puppeteer Posts: 549
Aurora Basin Lord atk: 7.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 4 HP: 70 | Buff: SWIFT
Duir :: Royal Cerndyr :: Earth Spirit Bunnie
R I K Y N & D U I R

There are but a few strangers to the mountain, this time, and I know one.

"Volterra!" I call out at the sight of him, my trotting step coming to a bouncy halt alongside Erebos, opposite Wessex. Having heard the call of the blue mare (unless my pale faced friend has had a drastic change of voice since the last I’d seen him), it had taken me a little while to make it here – but that was quite okay. I’m glad to see that there are numerous individuals gathered, including a sizeable militant force, as it appears my brother brought the army along with him, to the gate. Probably a good idea, really, considering the amount of scars littering both our visitor’s hides, but I for one consider at least half the gathering to be among the individuals I held a tentative pseudo-friendship with. He probably hits like a whole avalanche, rather than just one massive boulder, now. "I’ll say, the mountain makes even you look relatively small."

It’s good to be fashionably late, after all, right?

Moving my eyes away from the two at the fore front of the desert gathering to the rest, my gaze lands on Pippigrin, and widens. What is the world is that?! I think, with a sudden laugh I can’t hold back. Duir, arriving alongside me (having been even further out than I was), chides the laughter with a mental rebuke, but I brush him off, and carry on.

"Not as small as some though, it would seem," I grin, not really meaning offense – they’ll probably take it anyway, I think, with a bow of my head to the blue warrior mare, and my behemoth friend, then giving the rest of them of warm(ish) glance, while mirroring the words of my best, "Lord Rikyn, at your service, as well."

[ OOC: I CAN'T STOP USING THESE NEW TABLES SEND HALP ]

this is not destruction
this is your birth

image credits

Wishlist - Plots

Force/violence is allowed to be used on Rikyn permitted it does not permanently maim or kill him (PM me!).

Messages In This Thread
Fire and Ice [AB DT relationship] - by Ampere - 04-08-2017, 02:00 PM
RE: Fire and Ice [AB DT relationship] - by Weaver - 04-09-2017, 11:43 AM
RE: Fire and Ice [AB DT relationship] - by Erebos - 04-09-2017, 05:05 PM
RE: Fire and Ice [AB DT relationship] - by Wessex - 04-09-2017, 07:25 PM
RE: Fire and Ice [AB DT relationship] - by Rikyn - 04-10-2017, 08:12 AM
RE: Fire and Ice [AB DT relationship] - by Roland - 04-10-2017, 01:05 PM
RE: Fire and Ice [AB DT relationship] - by Ampere - 04-30-2017, 01:20 AM
RE: Fire and Ice [AB DT relationship] - by Tiamat - 05-06-2017, 05:11 AM
RE: Fire and Ice [AB DT relationship] - by Rikyn - 05-10-2017, 08:45 AM
RE: Fire and Ice [AB DT relationship] - by Erebos - 05-13-2017, 04:02 PM
RE: Fire and Ice [AB DT relationship] - by Wessex - 05-22-2017, 02:31 PM