the Rift

[OPEN] in search of colored stones

Bartholomeo Posts: 46
World's Edge Protector atk: 5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 7.0
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16'2hh :: 7 HP: 70 | Buff: NOVICE
Snow
BARTHOLOMEO

His grin widens further as she lends her tail to his cause. "You are far too kind, Lyanna." His own pathetically docked plume is little use against the pests of the sky, and although he wears the injury as proudly as he does any of his scars, he does sometimes wish the pirate hunters had left him well alone. The mare's hearty swinging of her tail creates a stinging sensation on his skin, but it's vastly preferable to the endless persecution by the flies.

She gestures to a ruby, and the crimson colouration causes Bart's eyes to widen with interest. He does have magpie-like tendencies and the gem would be the prize of his hoard if he could get his hands on it....but, he reminds himself, Lyanna is a friend and herdmate, not a potential victim. The pirate wouldn't take from a friend, so he reluctantly tears his gaze away. "It's beautiful. I would say it fits the Goddess' command to the letter, but just to be sure, perhaps I should gather some as well?" Bart doesn't know a lot about the Moon Goddess, but she makes him think of Calypso, goddess of the sea; not to be trifled with, and certainly not to be accidentally insulted by providing the wrong sort of rock.

He wanders between the trees, hoping the mare is by his side. His keen green gaze scans the ground, hunting for any objects that might fit the Goddess' exacting specifications. As he searches, he glances occasionally over to the pegasus, his expression warm and open. She's an intriguing one, and now seems like an excellent time to get to know her. "Have you been in Helovia long? You seem rather knowledgeable about it." He tilts his antlered head, alternating his gaze between Lyanna and the ground as he searches.

if my lungs collapse and my heart turns black
i'll give my ashes to the coast

image credits

Sorry for the wait! @Lyanna

Messages In This Thread
in search of colored stones - by Lyanna - 04-09-2017, 04:05 PM
RE: in search of colored stones - by Bartholomeo - 04-11-2017, 03:31 PM
RE: in search of colored stones - by Lyanna - 04-13-2017, 07:41 PM
RE: in search of colored stones - by Bartholomeo - 04-26-2017, 02:13 PM
RE: in search of colored stones - by Lyanna - 05-01-2017, 11:46 AM
RE: in search of colored stones - by Bartholomeo - 05-20-2017, 09:38 AM
RE: in search of colored stones - by Lyanna - 05-26-2017, 09:49 AM