the Rift

[OPEN] in search of colored stones

Bartholomeo Posts: 46
World's Edge Protector atk: 5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 7.0
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16'2hh :: 7 HP: 70 | Buff: NOVICE
Snow
BARTHOLOMEO

His interest ramps up another couple of notches at her revelation that she once controlled the winds in her homeland. "That's rather interesting. My men would have worshipped you as a God for that ability." Controlling the winds means controlling the sea; the storms, the waves, the vicious maelstroms that can destroy a man in seconds. Lyanna's ability would have seen her highly valued amongst Bart's crew, given status and rank through her powers. "Before I came to Helovia, I used to be able to move objects with my mind. It was an extremely useful power, as it allowed me to brandish my swords freely and terrify my opponents into retreat." He grins at the memory, before it turns to a frown. "Is there something about Helovia that strips one's existing magic, I wonder?" It seems odd that both he and Lyanna should lose their powers upon entering this place.

At her question about traveling around, he offers his usual warm, humour-filled smile. "We followed the tides, the food, the prizes. We did not remain in one place for long, so as you can imagine it's rather odd for me to be living in a herd that isn't nomadic." It's worth it for the fact he's now around his family, even if he does miss the roaming freedom of a rogue pirate.

Before he can return with questions of his own, the stag becomes aware of the presence of another. It's a large, very hairy pegasus, and judging by the man's shifty behaviour, Bart thinks that the other stallion may be under the impression that he's....disturbing something. Oh, Bartholomeo had tumbled many a wench in the years since he lost his wife, and Lyanna is certainly beautiful enough to draw his eye, but he'd never dream of treating her as something so....unimportant. Something tells him that the winged mare would not agree to that, so the big pegasus has nothing to fear. "Come back, sir, you're not disturbing anything." He flashes the winged man a wide grin, although it is tinged with some disappointment - he had been enjoying his alone time with the beautiful mare, even if he thinks it was only innocent conversation. "You are from the Edge, I assume? I'm Bartholomeo." A dip of his antlered head is given.

if my lungs collapse and my heart turns black
i'll give my ashes to the coast

image credits

@Lyanna

Messages In This Thread
in search of colored stones - by Lyanna - 04-09-2017, 04:05 PM
RE: in search of colored stones - by Bartholomeo - 04-11-2017, 03:31 PM
RE: in search of colored stones - by Lyanna - 04-13-2017, 07:41 PM
RE: in search of colored stones - by Bartholomeo - 04-26-2017, 02:13 PM
RE: in search of colored stones - by Lyanna - 05-01-2017, 11:46 AM
RE: in search of colored stones - by Bartholomeo - 05-20-2017, 09:38 AM
RE: in search of colored stones - by Lyanna - 05-26-2017, 09:49 AM