the Rift

[PRIVATE] you call yourself a mountain?

Isopia the Mountain That Knows Posts: 780
Dragon's Throat Apostle atk: 6.5 | def: 10 | dam: 8.0
Mare :: Tribrid :: 18hh :: 3 - is now aging slowly HP: 90 | Buff: NUMB
Hubris :: Royal Bronze Dragon :: Shock Breath & Frost Breath & Babel :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath Odd

As soon as the mountain spoke, Isopia felt immensely silly for thinking that this range of stone and rock was her father. Of course it wasn't. The God of the Earth wouldn't waste so much time and effort simply to become a mountain range to speak with his daughter. If anything, he'd just call her name in front of everyone, as he had done before, and ruin any semblance of secrecy that she had left. As the mountain opened its eyes, the feeling of bitterness disappeared as interest and curiosity took hold of Isopia's mind.

You’re not as tall as I expected, Mountain

To this, Isopia made no immediate reply. That it had incorrectly assumed something about her height didn't seem worth commenting on. But, in her continued attempt to be less socially awkward, Isopia offered a small shrug. "It is probably more difficult to judge height, given your distance from the ground." She acknowledged.

Delighted by this turn of events, Hubris trilled a bright hello to the mountain range, flitting towards its verdant eye with eager amusement and interest. Babel, less curious, did not.

"I heard your call." Isopia began, already feeling uncomfortable with opening pleasantries. "It felt...nice. But I assume there is something you needed from me. " She ventured, as presumably mountains didn't just wake up and reach out for no reason. If they did, she likely would have seen one doing it long before now.

ISOPIA
IN REALITY'S SHADOW THE BLIND SEE BEST
Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
you call yourself a mountain? - by Random Event - 04-10-2017, 01:52 PM
RE: you call yourself a mountain? - by Isopia - 04-10-2017, 02:08 PM
RE: you call yourself a mountain? - by Isopia - 04-18-2017, 12:16 PM
RE: you call yourself a mountain? - by Isopia - 04-24-2017, 10:47 AM
RE: you call yourself a mountain? - by Isopia - 04-27-2017, 08:32 AM
RE: you call yourself a mountain? - by Isopia - 05-11-2017, 12:26 PM