the Rift

[PRIVATE] you call yourself a mountain?

Isopia the Mountain That Knows Posts: 780
Dragon's Throat Apostle atk: 6.5 | def: 10 | dam: 8.0
Mare :: Tribrid :: 18hh :: 3 - is now aging slowly HP: 90 | Buff: NUMB
Hubris :: Royal Bronze Dragon :: Shock Breath & Frost Breath & Babel :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath Odd

That she misinterpreted the mountain made her clamp her teeth together for a moment as her mind scurried to find the problematic assumption that she made. She had thought that such a slow moving creature wouldn't want to delay in its correspondences with someone it judged as being so small. Surely mountains had better things to do, and Isopia was merely trying to speed the process along so that it could get back to...er.. mountaining.

But apparently that wasn't the case.

"I had thought you'd want it over with quickly. I had thought that if you wanted to talk more, you would do. But that you hadn't was an indication that you didn't particularly like it." Her quad-horned head shook slightly, trying to smear away her poor justifications. "I would speak with you as long as you like, about anything you like."

Floating before the mountain's giant moss-coloured eye, Isopia felt as though she could easily fit herself into its pupil. As she was deducing this, she almost missed what the mountain had said.

A sacrifice?

One of her magics?

It wasn't as though Isopia was greedy or stingy, but what she was, was confused.

"Certainly." She agreed as soon as her mind caught up with the mountain's request. "Can you tell me why?" The (smaller) Mountain asked, not wanting to seem as though she was questioning the great stony creature, but merely curious of what need it had of her. "My stone magic ... an offshoot of my mother's ... Would that provide a worthy sacrifice?"

Iso suggests the mountain takes this magic:

:: [ Magic: EarthxFire (U) | Can create stone structures which can also provide heat ]
:: [ Restrictions | Can only create 1 large item (heatse to 20m), 2 medium items (heats to 8-10m) or 3 small items (heats to 2-3m) per season ]

ISOPIA
IN REALITY'S SHADOW THE BLIND SEE BEST
Image Credits

Abandon all hope, ye who enter here

Messages In This Thread
you call yourself a mountain? - by Random Event - 04-10-2017, 01:52 PM
RE: you call yourself a mountain? - by Isopia - 04-10-2017, 02:08 PM
RE: you call yourself a mountain? - by Isopia - 04-18-2017, 12:16 PM
RE: you call yourself a mountain? - by Isopia - 04-24-2017, 10:47 AM
RE: you call yourself a mountain? - by Isopia - 04-27-2017, 08:32 AM
RE: you call yourself a mountain? - by Isopia - 05-11-2017, 12:26 PM