the Rift

[PRIVATE] you call yourself a mountain?

Random Event Posts: 1,286
Helovian Ancient
Stallion :: Equine :: ::

Something very near to a smile pulled at the corner of the mountain’s sizeable mouth. “Understandable mistake.” The mountain nodded its great head once, dismissing Isopia’s explanations before offering some of its own, finding it easier to talk the more it did. “It takes me a long time to wake, and even longer to get to sleep again. Sometimes... it is nice to enjoy the in-between.”

The flying horse was incredibly accommodating, only asking why one of her magics was needed. “Would you believe me if I told you I feed on magic? It takes a great amount of it to keep me alive, you know. Not all of these mountains can move and speak the way I do.” It gestured to the other peaks that lay to the north, slumbering away and not moving or giving hints of waking.

She even had a suggestion on what magic could be taken from her! Really, it had expected a little more of a fight but it was perfectly pleased with how this was going. “It would. But do you not feel sentimental towards that magic at all? If it is related to one of your mothers?”

Messages In This Thread
you call yourself a mountain? - by Random Event - 04-10-2017, 01:52 PM
RE: you call yourself a mountain? - by Isopia - 04-10-2017, 02:08 PM
RE: you call yourself a mountain? - by Isopia - 04-18-2017, 12:16 PM
RE: you call yourself a mountain? - by Isopia - 04-24-2017, 10:47 AM
RE: you call yourself a mountain? - by Random Event - 04-26-2017, 01:42 PM
RE: you call yourself a mountain? - by Isopia - 04-27-2017, 08:32 AM
RE: you call yourself a mountain? - by Isopia - 05-11-2017, 12:26 PM