the Rift

[OPEN] please leave no stone unturned

Alysanne the Devoted Posts: 641
World's Edge Queen atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16 hh :: 11 years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Hemlock :: Flammulated Owl :: Heal & Cypress :: Great Horned Owl :: None Sarah

- kindness is loving people -

To Alysanne’s surprise, it wasn’t a fellow Edge member that called out a greeting to her but someone else entirely. Or, maybe, he was a member of the Edge but so new that she had never seen him before? It was certainly possible - but whether or not he called the Edge home, the sweet tone in his greeting made her welcome his company. Today was a day for friends - or at least that was what she was hoping. “Good morning!” She called back, coming to a stop in her wandering with a warm smile easily brightening her gaze as he waded towards her.  Closer, she was certain she had never seen this stallion before.

Hemlock doubled back, the small owl swooping near the stranger and considering him before continuing his search for rocks (and insects to eat) down the beach.

The stranger’s question brightened Alysanne’s smile a little further - she felt a ridiculous sense of delight that she actually had an answer that wasn’t “oh no I’m just wandering”. This quest didn’t fill her with quite so much dread as the last herd quest had or her personal quest did. Look for colourful rocks? That was absolutely something easier than denying healing or destroying a thicket populated with a sweet sounding, magical deer.

Those thoughts and memories were not welcome today - not when she stood on a beautiful island with a potential new friend.

“I am, actually. I need to find a colourful stone or two.” Her gaze flickered from him to the ground around her, confirming that there was nothing that stood out where they were standing. But her gaze was drawn back to the stranger before long, her tone light and friendly as she asked “Would you like to help me look?”

- more than they deserve -

alysanne

YAY MURDOCK!! <33 so happy to see him around :DDD
@Murdock
please tag Alysanne in replies
[Image: alysanne_by_schwartze-d89se15.png]
made by the lovely tamme
non-life threatening physical force is allowed at all times, but preference is to be checked with beforehand for any injuries

Messages In This Thread
please leave no stone unturned - by Alysanne - 04-10-2017, 05:54 PM
RE: please leave no stone unturned - by Murdock - 04-10-2017, 09:29 PM
RE: please leave no stone unturned - by Alysanne - 04-19-2017, 03:37 PM
RE: please leave no stone unturned - by Murdock - 04-21-2017, 10:19 PM