the Rift

[OPEN] This is why I don't want kids - [HERD QUEST]

Rikyn the Puppeteer Posts: 549
Aurora Basin Lord atk: 7.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 4 HP: 70 | Buff: SWIFT
Duir :: Royal Cerndyr :: Earth Spirit Bunnie

Their children will learn to hope for a Caesar.

“Yeah? Well the Time God can suck my --” says the violet haired guy, making my eyebrows shoot up into my forelock with surprise.

"Your what? Entire existence and whatever memories you’ve left behind back into the abyss? Probably," I nod, "wouldn’t test him though. He is a God after all."

Of course, the amusement writ across my face is short lived, because Wessex has to say something characteristically shrew-like. Both my ears immediately pin, and my golden eyes vehemently swivel in her direction, narrowed into slits. A hot snort of anger escapes my lungs as Erebos stops alongside me, and I glance at him with the most cheerful expression of greeting I can muster (considering I’m feeling like I’m about to cut a bitch) before again rounding my attentions on the Corporal. Rhodoc’s introduction is barely given room before I retort to being called a brat.

"Women, always demanding people be someone they’re not. Take some of your own medicine and quit being such a raving bitch all the time," I retort, with a roll of my eyes, "some of us aren’t constantly growing extra horns in our ass."

Looking at the pup again when Wessex agrees with my blade brother’s idea, and suggests Orsino, I glance at Erebos with a knowing smirk, and chuckle.

"Orsino? You trying to frighten the dog to death?" I laugh, making the first steps towards the pup, "keep the sitter off of me and I’ll just go…"

I’m cut short, however, by the sudden call to arms. Pulling back around, and narrowing my sights in on one of the attacking trolls, this is a goal I can agree to work towards, even if it means saving wolves, too. The thought of this many of these horrible, club wielding bi-pedals about the Basin was enough incentive to put my hooves to motion, and without hesitation, I join the Corporal and Rhodoc in the assault.

Reaching out at the one with the secondary magic I had just worked to improve, I let the idiot creature have the synapse destroying blast without a second thought, hoping that, if it doesn’t completely fry his simple brain, it at least leaves the whole thing aching, and riddled with migraines for the next week.

This was my mountain, my home, and they would quickly find themselves evicted.

[ OOC: Uses his secondary magic on one of the beasties. ]

@Rhodoc @Wessex @Erebos

Wishlist - Plots

Force/violence is allowed to be used on Rikyn permitted it does not permanently maim or kill him (PM me!).

Messages In This Thread
RE: This is why I don't want kids - [HERD QUEST] - by Rikyn - 04-27-2017, 11:54 AM