the Rift

[OPEN] This is why I don't want kids - [HERD QUEST]

Wessex Posts: 149
Aurora Basin Haruspex atk: 5.0 | def: 8.5 | dam: 7.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.3 hh :: 3 HP: 68 | Buff: NOVICE
Astor
for there are many ways to kill a man they say
In good faith or not, she trusts that the rest of the Basiners will at least follow the gist of her orders as Wessex the tank barrels towards the troll. As he grows, however, she slows down, and tries to circle around him instead, very wary of the axe he now wields. She wonders if Rhodoc would be better suited to dive-bombing it or some other sort of attack from above, given the slowness (compared to earlier) it now displays. “Rhodoc! she yells to her newest acquaintance, “can you attack from above? Be careful, don't want you disemboweled!” The second part is meant to be funny, but it’s entirely possible he does not subscribe to her type of humor. The threat of being sliced from groin to chest is real, as is the thread of being decapitated, or losing a limb to the blade.

As for Beloved, Wessex isn’t even sure she should try to coordinate something with the crazy woman, but it just seems… mean (or negligent, perhaps) not too. She is Wessex’s soldier, after all. “Beloved, be fast!” she yells in direction, though The Corporal is sure that much is evident to the soldier.

Wessex, herself, continues to look for an opening, something big and clear, in order to move her body within striking range without worrying about bleeding to death. Unaware of Erebos’s magic flying around, she sees the troll freeze and begin to shudder, and does not hesitate; in she darts, and to one side, using the spikes on her tail in a whip-like fashion,  swinging it out, and then in again, aiming for his ankles with her dangerous tips. She means to cripple the beast, cut that very important tendon which keeps him upright.

With any luck, she thinks, he’ll topple forward, on to his own blade.

I am Iron and I Forge Myself
-- please tag in all posts! --
-- magic and force allowed, no death or permanent damage --

Messages In This Thread
RE: This is why I don't want kids - [HERD QUEST] - by Wessex - 05-22-2017, 03:02 PM