the Rift

[OPEN] This is why I don't want kids - [HERD QUEST]

Rikyn the Puppeteer Posts: 549
Aurora Basin Lord atk: 7.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 4 HP: 70 | Buff: SWIFT
Duir :: Royal Cerndyr :: Earth Spirit Bunnie

Their children will learn to hope for a Caesar.

"That’s right, you run!" I tauntingly call out, before I laugh loudly as the seemingly oldest of the ugly trolls bolts as his head receives the full blast of my Time tempered magic. However, I’m aware enough of the rest of the situation to not pause to unleash my amusement; there are still two other weird things ahoof, after all, but it’s still funny to watch the warrior creature scuttle off, clutching his head. Understanding somewhat better at this particular moment why it is the creepy white mare never stops giggling, I silence the sound at that… unsettling thought.

I don’t want to understand anything about that woman. Besides, the yip of a wolf being tossed over on its side meets my ears, and even Duir’s emotional tether to mind roars with outrage at the troll’s audacity. Dropping the tempting thought of running down and slaughtering the fleeing troll, or leaping into the foray against the now massive one (like what the fuck sorta big), I instead turn my focus on the female, using her stubby fingers to tie the ropes about the sitter’s paws. An herbivore, I don’t really know what such a binding entails for the poor thing if the maiden succeeds, but my guts tell me that I don’t need to find out.

What's it like to watch your death slowly make its way towards your magically paralyzed body? I think to myself, with a dark smirk.

Sometimes you scare me, Duir replies.

"Hey, Two-Legs No-Hooves," I call out to the ugly bitch, reaching out with my primary magic, to grab hold of her consciousness, and bid her to wait there, motionless, while I close the distance between us with slow steps; even if the magic misses, I’m fast, and plan on using that to my advantage, for sure. Good luck getting up in time to avoid my horn. "Eat this!"

I can't use this magic and move at more than a crawl at the same time, but, luckily, it seems to have a lingering period after I recall my spark from their minds. Bounding forward with my front hooves pulled into a point as soon as I either drop my command over her or simply surge forward (should the magic have failed), my neck tucked and horn angled for the demise of the stupid creature, I hope to drive my entire weight into her, before skewering her at least a few times with my horn, but am also prepared to adjust my strategy should I miss… even if it means I take a troll strike or two.

Just not the face, please.

[ OOC: Yeah or the face would work fine he'll just have to get over it ]

:: [ Magic: DarkxSpark | Ability to manipulate electrical currents in the nerve system to control victim's bodies ]
:: [ Restrictions | Requires intense concentration, and only lasts for one attack or defense with the inability for mind control; lasts up to one post outside battle ]

Wishlist - Plots

Force/violence is allowed to be used on Rikyn permitted it does not permanently maim or kill him (PM me!).

Messages In This Thread
RE: This is why I don't want kids - [HERD QUEST] - by Rikyn - 05-25-2017, 08:32 AM