the Rift

[PRIVATE] the savage amazons of snarky swords

Weaver Posts: 149
Aurora Basin Corporal atk: 8.0 | def: 10.0 | dam: 3.0
Mare :: Hybrid :: 15.1 :: 3 years HP: 61 | Buff: Novice
Raven :: Australian Raven :: Terrorize Kyra

i don't rise from the ashes, i make them.

Weaver always has to work on everything. Except her endurance, which she works on anyway, but still. It’s the one thing she’s got. She’s built to keep going. To run on sand for hours without tiring. To climb and slip her way through the mountain passes without losing her footing. To take a punch and keep on ticking, despite the pain. She is not strong, and she never will be, regardless of her amount of training. She’s not built that way, too small and compact. She will have to make up for that with magic and items and companions and trickery. She’s not overly fast or overly agile though at least here, she is not thoroughly crushed, just mostly. These things, at least, she can change.

Their army is small and not yet an army, not entirely. That’s her fault, really, and the strange rift that exists between her and Erebos that she cannot cross. Her rough edges grating on his far softer ones. Though too, they are somewhat new to this place, both Corporals having arrived less than a year ago. They are second in command to the General, and are essentially babies in this place. So maybe it’s not all her fault. Some of it just needs time.

She trusts Wessex on the battlefield, but she knows nothing else of the mare. Just that she’s blunt and doesn’t take shit, and that’s enough for Weaver, really, but maybe they should know more. Not that Weaver’s ever been great at girl talk. “Well…” she says, with a cock of her head and a mischievous grin flashing across her face, “you kind of look like one too.” She laughs at that, laughing along and not at Wessex. Because seriously, there are worse things to be on the battlefield.

The topic turns to spars, and this they could probably talk about for days. Except Weaver hasn’t really sparred that much, but she has plenty of stories. Stories of the apocalypse, of war, of running for her life more times than she cares to count. Would anyone even believe those stories? Some of them seem too far fetched, even in a world of magic. “I got my ass handed to me by Oizys, somewhat literally.” She’s not sure if Wessex can see in the dark, but she angles slightly so the three slashes on her ass are visible. They are vile, jagged things, though the damage wasn’t life threatening. “I look forward to the day you two spar. Built similar, with some serious horns. That’ll be a good fight.”

I'm the whole fucking fire.

- weaver -

image credit | quote by erin van vuren

@Wessex

Please tag in all posts
Magic use/power playing is okay, but check before serious injury/death
Image by AmoretteRose

Messages In This Thread
the savage amazons of snarky swords - by Wessex - 04-11-2017, 11:09 AM
RE: the savage amazons of snarky swords - by Weaver - 04-18-2017, 06:41 PM