the Rift

[PRIVATE] hit me with an encore

Mordecai Posts: 77
Aurora Basin Mare atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.1 :: 3 years HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
ali

Rikyn's voice made the mare stop dead in her tracks. She stood still as a statue, the only movement was one of her ears rotating back in his direction. Then she turned and looked back over her shoulder at Rikyn, her dark eyes critical, but her expression otherwise expressionless. Did all ravens fly great distances after sex? He must have been proud of himself for having such a witty remark, but his tongue was still clumsy when it came to forming the Dothraki words. "Vo." She finally answered, her body swinging around so she could stand facing the stallion. "Anha akkelenat ifat."

Mordecai was not one to place any kind of significant emotions on the act of sex. Was it fun? Yes. Was it pleasurable? Hell yes. Did it mean you loved the one you were having sex with? Absolutely not. The fact that Rikyn might have placed any kind of emotion on what they had done had not even crossed the raven's mind, nor had it crossed her mind that she might have been his first. So when he admitted that he had searched for her she stood staring at him, her gaze just a tad more critical than it had been a few seconds before.

Yes, she had searched for him. But it was not because she felt any kind of strong emotional attachment to him. He was good company, she enjoyed teaching him her language.

...and she liked his companion.

"I came back here." She said, her head tilting slightly to the side. "You were already gone." Ever since leaving the Dragon's Throat she hadn't been one to stay in one place for long. She liked to travel and see everything that Helovia had to offer. With the amount of time that Rikyn had spent with her she would have thought he'd have figured that out. Obviously he hadn't, and she suspected he was trying to elicit some feeling of guilt in her for disappearing.

Did it work? No.

"Where have you been?" She finally asked, and thought about finally commenting on his Dothraki, then decided against it. For now.

"."
Translation:
Vo - No
Anha akkelenat ifat - I decided to walk.

MORDECAI

maybe life is nothing more than a curse inside the blessed
i'll fight this bloody war with every strangled breath
credits

@Rikyn
the emptiness that we confess in the dimmest hour of day
in Automatown they make a sound like the low sad moan of prey

Messages In This Thread
hit me with an encore - by Mordecai - 04-11-2017, 03:02 PM
RE: hit me with an encore - by Rikyn - 04-13-2017, 12:15 PM
RE: hit me with an encore - by Mordecai - 04-18-2017, 11:46 PM
RE: hit me with an encore - by Rikyn - 04-21-2017, 01:44 PM